In which manner do you think Francis Ngannou will get his balls cupped by Stipe Miocic?

dragonclaw

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Do you think it will be a fairly straight forwarded 1-2 KO lights out baby, or will it be something more eloquent like a earning his first submission in the UFC?

I personally think it would be a KO. Francis is basically Sokoudjou before he got exposed. Very strong fists but not so strong on the chin area - he will get his balls cupped.

Francis is basically Sokoudjou before he got exposed. Very strong fists but not so strong on the chin area - he will get his balls cupped.

0 / 10

NnHlLFzRoaGaz9Wn69aR_hot%20dog%20face%20party.gif

Stipe's hands are not big enough to cup Ngannou's balls.

frick who knows? stipe gets hit an awful lot in some of his fights and you can't afford to do that in hw. that being said in ngannou's case, i have yet to see anyone in fighting sport that continuously blows through everyone forever.

Do you think it will be a fairly straight forwarded 1-2 KO lights out baby, or will it be something more eloquent like a earning his first submission in the UFC?

I personally think it would be a KO. Francis is basically Sokoudjou before he got exposed. Very strong fists but not so strong on the chin area - he will get his balls cupped.
TKO. Catches him standing and stops with GNP.

Either he ko's him or gets ko'd, or he subs him or gets subbed, or one of them gets the decision.

Unless there's a NC or a DQ or a doctor stoppage.

frick who knows? stipe gets hit an awful lot in some of his fights and you can't afford to do that in hw. that being said in ngannou's case, i have yet to see anyone in fighting sport that continuously blows through everyone forever.
you missed 10 years of fedor then

With his forehead, after Ngannou KOs him and teabags him.

Back