In what environment/landscape you feel good?

Panmisiek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
As title says. Some people like urban sceneries, some more rural, historical and so on. What about you?

The 2nd picture from top is my thing. Golden, autumnal small village surrounded by leaf forests, fields and lakes. Beautiful <3

new-york-street-1920x1080.jpg

WorldWideDestinations_canada-newengland_mobile.jpg

snowy-cottage,-forest,-winter-149690.jpg

NEWS_160409567_AR_0_ICZOTCWCVXJI.jpg

dubrovnik-combo-old-town-and-ancient-city-walls-historical-walking-in-dubrovnik-123098.jpg

33219805-4e60-42ac-925a-ab71c0ff922e.c10.jpg

95599816.jpg

By running water. Specifically a river.

That's where I want my ashes spread when I die.

I grew up on boats and alongside rivers and feel at home there.

Last edited:
Out in a cypress swamp with Spanish moss in the trees , miles away from everything.

i'm more of a city/concrete jungle guy, although I live in literal Hills Have Eyes territory in the remote Mojave Desert

anything but cold, we don't do that

Forests and farmers fields for me. I don’t like the city but I’ve had to live in cities for the last 30 years due to my career. I get out and go fishing, hiking and riding my ATV every chance I get. I just can’t stand crowds, traffic and noise, not mentionning everyone being so obsessed with their damn phones.

Buying a small farm away from the city when I retire in 4 years. Can’t wait!

Little bit of both

But i do enjoy city living

I love the mountains and I also really enjoy visiting big cities.

Depends on the mood. I enjoy both nature/beaches as well as huge cities that are busy. I think the main thing is being in that environment alone is key. The only me time I can get these days is at home at night for a few hours at most if I decide to give up a little sleep.

Love a nice city scape. Nothing beats strolling through downtown surrounded by tall buildings and all the variety of people and hustle and bustle.

Outdoors, but there has to be a body of water, whether it would be the ocean, lake, river, waterfall etc.
Something like this
GOPR2429.jpgcopy.jpg

Sleeping in a hammock under the stars up in the mountains

The 2nd & erd photo would be perfect for me! Fell relaxed just looking at countryside homes like those.

It’s seasonal for me. Winter village like In Colorado or Vermont, all lit up at night.. But Beach in the summer. In the fall I love the city, the smell of roasted nuts, pretzels, and walking into a warm pub.

Back