In this thread: Say some POSITIVE things about Dana White

Single handily put more work into making MMA socially acceptable than anyone else

No Fuck him, he's a dinosaur, his time has passed. The sooner his name is not synonymous with MMA the better

But say what you will about Dana White ..

One thing is for sure, the dude isn't lazy. Lots of energy and stays committed / meets obligations despite the fact that he has so much money he could at any time just say "fuck it" and go live on a tropical island with a bunch of naked hookers and get drunk / do drugs for the rest of his natural life.

But.. he still drags his ass to every press conference, all the little ufc related events as well as obviously the events themselves, has time to do a ton of itnerviews and filming for different television shows and whatever else.

He honestly must sleep like 4 hours, wake up, and have a list of shit to do for the day that's long as fuck and time constricting.. yet manages to pretty much do everything all the time.

Obviously having lots of money helps - his steroids keep him in shape and full of energy - he pays tons of people to get the things done that he cannot himself, but all in all, he does a great job as the face of UFC and promoting the shit out of the UFC to the point that you KNOW he is passionate about what he does, it's more than just the money..

Anyways just thought I'd share that. Anybody else got any more POSITIVE things to say about Dana White? Because really all you ever hear is the NEGATIVE I am bored of hearing all that shit. True though it may be.

Work 80+ hours a week at a steel mill and spend 14 hours a week just driving back and forth from work. Gosh, I would hate to be in Danas shoes and spend my days tweeting, attending press conferences, and watching fights. Sounds real rough.

Lmao

Last edited:

One thing is for sure, the dude isn't lazy. Lots of energy and stays committed / meets obligations despite the fact that he has so much money he could at any time just say "fuck it" and go live on a tropical island with a bunch of naked hookers and get drunk / do drugs for the rest of his natural life.

But.. he still drags his ass to every press conference, all the little ufc related events as well as obviously the events themselves, has time to do a ton of itnerviews and filming for different television shows and whatever else.

He honestly must sleep like 4 hours, wake up, and have a list of shit to do for the day that's long as fuck and time constricting.. yet manages to pretty much do everything all the time.

Obviously having lots of money helps - his steroids keep him in shape and full of energy - he pays tons of people to get the things done that he cannot himself, but all in all, he does a great job as the face of UFC and promoting the shit out of the UFC to the point that you KNOW he is passionate about what he does, it's more than just the money..

Anyways just thought I'd share that. Anybody else got any more POSITIVE things to say about Dana White? Because really all you ever hear is the NEGATIVE I am bored of hearing all that shit. True though it may be.

he has rich friends....

I absolutely love the way he lies to the public, then changes his story. It’s downr presidential.

He does so much for the sport and we should be grateful for him. Without him we would posting in some kickboxing forum. Ya goofs

His legacy in MMA is secure imo. He might be single the biggest contributor toward making MMA a viable business. During his tenure with the UFC, fighter pay has been steadily increasing. It's not where it should be, but when Zuffa purchased the UFC, it wasn't really practical to try and earn a living as an MMA fighter in North America, even for the best guys.

That said, his best days seem years behind him as a positive influence on MMA. And under WME, I don'r even know what he does anymore. The UFC should make a change imo.

Whalers would pay a fortune for his blubber.

But seriously MMA would be nowhere without him, although mma outside of UFC is still nowhere.

Dana's the shit. He's a businessman in a ruthless business but some people feel like he's their daddy and don't seem to understand he is in a constant battle (negotiations, competition, detractors and so on). They also don't understand that for this business to exist they have to make a profit. That's why you hear a lot of (whinny, highpitched, mid-sob voice) "he lied to me" - "he's unfair" - "he's mean" - "he cusses"

313q1jl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
He has never tried to rape a baby panda

This sport would be nowhere near what it is today without Dana White. Hate him all you want, don't believe his lies, whatever. He's the reason the UFC is where it is today, period.
oh yes, thanks for your research, you surely have peaked into numerous alternative realities to confirm that..

He built the UFC into a powerhouse through his passion for the sport and for money.

OK..."Some positive things about Dana White."

There, I said it.

Donald Trump did it

Dana White for President of the United States 2020

Back