In this thread: Say some POSITIVE things about Dana White

He does tend to grab peoples attention when he speaks.

Very well spoken and sure of what he he is saying. No matter how ridiculous it can be.

But honestly, sometimes, he does make a lot of sense. He can be spot on sometimes and when he speaks about something that actually makes sense his speech skills make it seem all that more true.

Hes a character. If he wasnt around it wouldnt be as much fun

He's got a great face for radio broadcasting.

Work ethic. Probably puts in 70-80 hours per week, easy.

Yep, pretty much was my OP was. He has to travel all over the fucking place too I swear he must have like 3 copies of himself to get everything done.

This sport would be nowhere near what it is today without Dana White. Hate him all you want, don't believe his lies, whatever. He's the reason the UFC is where it is today, period.

Hes a character. If he wasnt around it wouldnt be as much fun

He would have been a great character on HBO's "The Wire" as one of the police bosses. Major/Colonel White.

This sport would be nowhere near what it is today without Dana White. Hate him all you want, don't believe his lies, whatever. He's the reason the UFC is where it is today, period.

100% truth

Perfectly fine with his attitude against whiny woodley who tries to get easy fights (half retired lw diaz)

He sleeps with ring girls

He fucking better be. I would if I were in his position.

If he's not he needs to jump ON that shit right now. The Hugh Hefner of cage fighting.

He used to stand for what I loved about the UFC and hated about Boxing.

Did you hear about his boxing days back in Boston and dealing with the mob?

I'm 99% sure DFW has murdered someone in his life.

It's true, the UFC is directly tied with organized crime. It's history anyways.

In these modern times though - any aspiring billion $ + businesses need a little "jumpstart" to get off the ground and start turning a profit. Shady politics and shady behind the scenes deals are what makes the booming super-mall of 1000000 products in the USA spin rounddd and rounnndd

I think i am one of the few that likes Dana.. I will say again like with the Fertitas, Be careful what you wish for.

Dana's not a serial killer, as far as we know.
He's running the UFC into the ground, and possibly destroying the sport. Could save some people from CTE.

In the business world you have to lie a little and manipulate because if you don't it will get done to you, he is a businessman I don't remember hearing about his job description to be all fuzzy with the world.
Same goes with Ronda, Conor, and the list goes on and on. Fans tune into watch them fight, well they are suppose to but people this day and age think they need to get to know the person through a TV screen. Anybody who gets emotionally invested in somebody or something in entertainment enough to hate or love them has serious fucking issues.

He is like a mother bear with her cub when it comes to Conor. Conor will never have to fight again he will always be the LW champion.

He looks like a fat Bruce Willis. If there was a Twins reboot, Dana and Bruce could easily pull it off.

Back