In this thread: Say some POSITIVE things about Dana White

Dana is one of the best... at lying.

He knew GSP would not defend the MW belt and tried to salvage that by imposing a clause in the contract.

IDK guys - he just lies ALOT.

Doesn't mean he is a GOOD liar.

;)

But say what you will about Dana White ..

One thing is for sure, the dude isn't lazy. Lots of energy and stays committed / meets obligations despite the fact that he has so much money he could at any time just say "fuck it" and go live on a tropical island with a bunch of naked hookers and get drunk / do drugs for the rest of his natural life.

But.. he still drags his ass to every press conference, all the little ufc related events as well as obviously the events themselves, has time to do a ton of itnerviews and filming for different television shows and whatever else.

He honestly must sleep like 4 hours, wake up, and have a list of shit to do for the day that's long as fuck and time constricting.. yet manages to pretty much do everything all the time.

Obviously having lots of money helps - his steroids keep him in shape and full of energy - he pays tons of people to get the things done that he cannot himself, but all in all, he does a great job as the face of UFC and promoting the shit out of the UFC to the point that you KNOW he is passionate about what he does, it's more than just the money..

Anyways just thought I'd share that. Anybody else got any more POSITIVE things to say about Dana White? Because really all you ever hear is the NEGATIVE I am bored of hearing all that shit. True though it may be.
Still benches more then me and probably 95+% of Sherdog posters.

Isn't actually fat.

We need people like him, so we can point our fingers and say this is the bald fuck

When he turns Red it is a rather nice hue.
He did not molest anyone underage in his home.

There I said two.

Still benches more then me and probably 95+% of Sherdog posters.

Isn't actually fat.

Fact: Sherdog posters can bench whatever their post count is

More posts you got, most pussy comes your way

young_dana1.jpg

Looks like he used to be a pedophile but now, with all his money, he transformed into a steroid man:

Dana-White-ripped.0.jpg

1. I like listening to him at pressers, scrums, etc.
2. His enthusiasm for the (UFC) fight game

He works tirelessly to further the sport that I enjoy watching and following. He gets way too much flack just for simply doing his job.

1. I like listening to him at pressers, scrums, etc.
2. His enthusiasm for the (UFC) fight game
3.) this forum in 2018 would be a wasteland of japan pro wrestling fanatics if it were not for Dana.

His head is always shaved up properly. No stubble on the dome. Razor game on point.

Work ethic. Probably puts in 70-80 hours per week, easy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back