In this thread: Say some POSITIVE things about Dana White

Thuckey

I swear to drunk.. I'm not God.
Platinum Member
Reaction score
But say what you will about Dana White ..

One thing is for sure, the dude isn't lazy. Lots of energy and stays committed / meets obligations despite the fact that he has so much money he could at any time just say "fuck it" and go live on a tropical island with a bunch of naked hookers and get drunk / do drugs for the rest of his natural life.

But.. he still drags his ass to every press conference, all the little ufc related events as well as obviously the events themselves, has time to do a ton of itnerviews and filming for different television shows and whatever else.

He honestly must sleep like 4 hours, wake up, and have a list of shit to do for the day that's long as fuck and time constricting.. yet manages to pretty much do everything all the time.

Obviously having lots of money helps - his steroids keep him in shape and full of energy - he pays tons of people to get the things done that he cannot himself, but all in all, he does a great job as the face of UFC and promoting the shit out of the UFC to the point that you KNOW he is passionate about what he does, it's more than just the money..

Anyways just thought I'd share that. Anybody else got any more POSITIVE things to say about Dana White? Because really all you ever hear is the NEGATIVE I am bored of hearing all that shit. True though it may be.

It's false that he doesn't not tell the truth.

He is a terrific liar.

He never murdered anybody (that we know of)

I will miss the Red Goof when he's gone, not gonna lie.

He's entertaining, in a psychopathic kinda way.

He has the best teen parties in his house.

I used to enjoy his brutally honest interviews he did after events.

I will miss the Red Goof when he's gone, not gonna lie.

He's entertaining, in a psychopathic kinda way.

Yea for real. We love to hate him. Just wouldn't be the same without him.

He's extremely passionate about MMA.

Now wether or not you agree with his business sense or how he conducts himself is another thing, but you cannot deny the guy loves the sport of MMA.

He doesn't sound poor....

I don’t hate him as much as I do Conor mcgregor

Back