in the past 3 years and 5 months

P

Pwent

khabib has fought twice

conor has gone 6-1 in MMA (including avenging his loss, at WW) in 3 weightclasses, won the featherweight belt, won the lightweight belt (both by KO) and boxed floyd mayweather

conor-mcgregor-ufc-205-alvarez-belts.jpg

i dont see how anyone would be rooting for khabab to win a potential fight with conor

i especially dont understand how people say khabib is the real champ, or future LW champ or whatever

Wow, that's shocking..

A waste of his prime years.

I feel robbed as a fan not being able to see him compete.

jon jones has also fought 4x during that time period. despite his time off for suspensions he has still been twice as active as khebab

I will forever be a Khabib fan for trash talking Dana DURING a fight.... but the dude is unreliable.

khabib a play it safe cause he undefeated record. however to defend him he was suppose to fight for LW belt when UFC gave Conor the shot instead last year.

Reminds me of Cain no fights in 2014 1 in 2015 1 in 2016.

Yeah that's fucking ridiculous. If he averaged 2 fights a year I highly doubt he would still be undefeated

His record is impressive.. but not if you never fight. Plus pulling out of a fight when you're medically cleared.. like wtf. Khabib doesn't deserve to be anywhere near a title shot. Honestly missing weight twice at LW he shouldn't even be allowed to compete there. Missed weight in two out of 7 fights?

That's like 1/3 of the time.

jon jones has also fought 4x during that time period. despite his time off for suspensions he has still been twice as active as khebab
Wow, less active that a guy thats been stripped twice and served numerous suspensions. LOL

Who is saying Khabib is the champ etc nowadays? Khabib isn't even fighting. He doesn't even make annoying comments as much as he used to while not fighting.

People want khabib because Conor is naturally unlikeable

I think it is thats khabib refuse to fight minor injured. most fighter especially guys from Pride days all fight with some minor injury. Khabib don´t and he likely now protect his record. I understand him be pissed though for UFC to give title shot to Conor last year because Conor not have no LW fight it be a money fight purely.

Reminds me of Cain no fights in 2014 1 in 2015 1 in 2016.

he almost better cause he for real injury.

Khabib pulls out cause afraid he won´t be 100% in fight. Khabib only fight when he 95% or so, but most fighters fight with a some minor injury.

And one of those fights was against some dude name Darryl?

even yushin okami is catching up to him

Then Khabib drags him around the cage, beats him up and so what?

How is this related to Mike Perry??

/thread

Conor's achievements are incredibly impressive. If he can keep up the momentum he could very well go down as one of the greatest of all time. UFC having him at #2 p4p however is pretty ridiculous.

Back