In the next three days I'll be performing in Little Rock, Nashville, and Atlanta

You know the drill Sherbros. Come out and support if you're in the area. I'll be showcasing at Laughing Skull in Atlanta and it's hands down the biggest show of my career. Joe Rogan considers it one of his favorite clubs in the country and I'm feeling a bit nervous about it.

The other drill, tell me where to eat.

Anyway my overall schedule is Little Rock, Nashville, Atlanta and New Orleans this month. Then Coffeyville, Wichita, Tulsa, OKC, and probably Joplin the first two weeks of next month before I officially move to New Orleans the 17th.
If your in Wichita, gotta go to Rene’s for a carne asada burrito!! And go to NuWay for a loose meat sandwich, and a homemade root beer!!! Was there a year ago visiting a buddy for a week, worst town if ever hung out in for a week... super boring, but those 2 places are iconic of Wichita

What is the name you tour under?

Nicholas Osborn.
If your in Wichita, gotta go to Rene’s for a carne asada burrito!! And go to NuWay for a loose meat sandwich, and a homemade root beer!!! Was there a year ago visiting a buddy for a week, worst town if ever hung out in for a week... super boring, but those 2 places are iconic of Wichita

Dude solid heads up. I'm legit fucking furious rn though. I let a fucking thot open for me this tour because I was on coke and said why not. She insulted the audience tonight because she bombed and she thotting the fuck out.

I have my biggest show tomorrow in Atlanta. If she pulls this shit after Atlanta I'll cancel the tour and have her blacklisted from seven states. I've worked really hard on my reputation as a comic and I'm about to lose my shit.

Lol I might test it out tonight. Going to open would my World Star joke that segways into why the song Hella Hoes inspired me to carry a suicide note.

Might want to put a limit on the drinks. I headlined a show that fucked me out of money but said my entire tab would be paid for. $120 in Jameson.

Thursday at the Laughing Skull.
Damn on a school night. Would come out if it were the weekend

Nicholas Osborn.

Dude solid heads up. I'm legit fucking furious rn though. I let a fucking thot open for me this tour because I was on coke and said why not. She insulted the audience tonight because she bombed and she thotting the fuck out.

I have my biggest show tomorrow in Atlanta. If she pulls this shit after Atlanta I'll cancel the tour and have her blacklisted from seven states. I've worked really hard on my reputation as a comic and I'm about to lose my shit.
No doubt man, the town is seriously depressing though lol

I'll definitely check it out.

I've had Shrimp and Grits several times in the South. I'll definitely check it out? You out there bruh? Come watch me do stand up..

Also shame on all these motherfuckers ignoring this thread. I even tell Sherdog jokes.
What, pray tell, is a sherdog joke?

Well after a wild night doing LSD at a honkey tonk in Nashville I'm down here in Atlanta. This is by far the biggest club I've ever performed.

Trying to keep my composure about it. I'm about to be on a stage all my heroes have walked on. Jim Jefferies has a signed poster about how it's the best club he's ever performed drunk in.

@KILL KILL you coming out?

Robin Williams performed here a year before his suicide. Holy shit.

Hearing inside stories about my favorite comics is insane.

Back