In the next three days I'll be performing in Little Rock, Nashville, and Atlanta

You know the drill Sherbros. Come out and support if you're in the area. I'll be showcasing at Laughing Skull in Atlanta and it's hands down the biggest show of my career. Joe Rogan considers it one of his favorite clubs in the country and I'm feeling a bit nervous about it.

The other drill, tell me where to eat.

Anyway my overall schedule is Little Rock, Nashville, Atlanta and New Orleans this month. Then Coffeyville, Wichita, Tulsa, OKC, and probably Joplin the first two weeks of next month before I officially move to New Orleans the 17th.
When is Atlanta I may come see you if possible

"security detail".

Also looking forward to the denouement of that Dollar General Vietnam vet joke.
Lol I might test it out tonight. Going to open would my World Star joke that segways into why the song Hella Hoes inspired me to carry a suicide note.
sounds good man, drinks are on me.
Might want to put a limit on the drinks. I headlined a show that fucked me out of money but said my entire tab would be paid for. $120 in Jameson.
When is Atlanta I may come see you if possible

Thursday at the Laughing Skull.

Lol I might test it out tonight. Going to open would my World Star joke that segways into why the song Hella Hoes inspired me to carry a suicide note.

So you have the Dollar General joke wrapped up? Because I wrote my own joke about the Dollar General, and transitioned it into two more jokes.​

So you have the Dollar General joke wrapped up? Because I wrote my own joke about the Dollar General, and transitioned it into two more jokes.​

I transitioned it to a roast for now. On tour I like to roll with my heavy hitters

my boy elias said last night that little rock was a shithole

Might want to put a limit on the drinks. I headlined a show that fucked me out of money but said my entire tab would be paid for. $120 in Jameson.

I'm no 18 year old living in my parents basement, I can handle 120 bucks in jameson.

You know the drill Sherbros. Come out and support if you're in the area. I'll be showcasing at Laughing Skull in Atlanta and it's hands down the biggest show of my career. Joe Rogan considers it one of his favorite clubs in the country and I'm feeling a bit nervous about it.

Anyway my overall schedule is Little Rock, Nashville, Atlanta and New Orleans this month. Then Coffeyville, Wichita, Tulsa, OKC, and probably Joplin the first two weeks of next month before I officially move to New Orleans the 17th.
Gonna travel to each spot to heckle you.

Make sure to do your whole crying bit about republicans in Atlanta. Should go over well. Oh, and bring up your whole the south is so racist shit too.

Wrapped up Little Rock, a touring comic said it was on of my best see ever. Was.a bit nervous with such a packed crowd but hell yeah
my boy elias said last night that little rock was a shithole
It's an interesting place. I can't get a good read of it, but I've performed in some shitholes before.
I'm no 18 year old living in my parents basement, I can handle 120 bucks in jameson.

I'll hold you to it.
Gonna travel to each spot to heckle you.

Lol that would be amazing.
Make sure to do your whole crying bit about republicans in Atlanta. Should go over well. Oh, and bring up your whole the south is so racist shit too.

Oh quit being a fucking snowflake. A) I don't do political and B) I deal with more SJW bullshit than your youtube cringe video compilation history.

Thursday at the Laughing Skull.
Damn I can't make that. I moved far away from the city in February and have a really long drive to work the opposite way the next morning. I miss living there for this very reason. Being able to pop out on any given night and do something like this.

Have fun man I hear that's a good club. I'm going to try and get Luis J. Gomez to bring his tour there.

The south is no more racist than the rest of the country.

Damn, I would go to support you, but Atlanta is a bit too far of a drive for some comedy. Maybe next time, venture into the abyss known as Florida. Wouldn't blame you if you didnt though lol.

Have a blast, and good luck out there.

CHL can buy you drinks, If I make it to one of your shows I was thinking you’d like one of those red MAGA hats with your name and your cities embroidered on the sides.

Damn I can't make that. I moved far away from the city in February and have a really long drive to work the opposite way the next morning. I miss living there for this very reason. Being able to pop out on any given night and do something like this.

Have fun man I hear that's a good club. I'm going to try and get Luis J. Gomez to bring his tour there.

Oh badass dude. I'm really hoping to get in their comedy festival next year.

Where you living now? I love the city life, probably contributes to my overall anxiety but I love having something new and exciting to do every night.

The south is no more racist than the rest of the country.

Definitely. Southern racism is similar to NE racism. (Ironic) they're more open about it, it is weird though when you roll through that tiny rural towns. Family Dollar and Sonic the local hangouts kind of places.

But people are people and I think everyone is truly interesting and I try to always pop by their local watering hol to meet people.

It's actually a part of how I do my stand up comedy, I had a crowd of older white Arkansas women cracking up at a joke about how the song Hella Hoes inspired me to carry a suicide note.

A good joke crosses cultural boundaries.

CHL can buy you drinks, If I make it to one of your shows I was thinking you’d like one of those red MAGA hats with your name and your cities embroidered on the sides.

So I'm in Little Rock macking on a girl with a perfect body but has the hair that Frank had in the art episode of It's Always Sunny.

I laughed so hard at this post she got mad over it.
Do it!

<{boisedyme}>

Life is good!

So I'm in Little Rock macking on a girl with a perfect body but has the hair that Frank had in the art episode of It's Always Sunny.

I laughed so hard at this post she got mad over it.
Do it!

Back