In Taipei, Taiwan: Come Do Some Drills

waiguoren

Double Yellow Card
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
I live in Taipei. I got some mats. I have a lot of stuff I want to drill.

If you are a noob, I'll teach you. If you are an expert, then you will have a list of techniques you need to improve on and drill.

Either way, PM me and let's improve.

Afterwards can we sit down and discuss prices

What?

This is a mutually beneficial thing. You work on your stuff, I work on my stuff, we both improve.

You want to pay me? Not necessary.

Oh, OP just sounded like a sales pitch for your school.
Jesus

I really need to work on how I'm coming across. I don't own a school lol, I train at someone else's school. I want to do drills outside of the gym but I guess I don't know how to phrase it correctly without coming across as a salesman

People are pessimistic. I just try to psychologically shrug off the naysayers (assuming your intentions are truly sincere). One question I have is why you wouldn't do this with one of your fellow classmates. You guys could drill what your instructor is teaching you. I've done that with guys at my school. In any case, good luck with it and hope you find some great partners for your training.

do you provide the condoms or are those not necessary

jus jk'in :D if i were there id probably hit u up

People are pessimistic. I just try to psychologically shrug off the naysayers (assuming your intentions are truly sincere). One question I have is why you wouldn't do this with one of your fellow classmates. You guys could drill what your instructor is teaching you. I've done that with guys at my school. In any case, good luck with it and hope you find some great partners for your training.
I train at a small gym and it's hard to coordinate schedules. Also most guys at my gym are not as serious as I am. I've been grappling a long time and have a list of very specific skills I want to develop to try to reach my potential. Most guys would just like to attend class 3x a week. I want to do an hour of drills on the off days.

do you provide the condoms or are those not necessary

jus jk'in :D if i were there id probably hit u up

Heh, I deliberately avoided the term "drilling partner"in favor of "do some drills" for exactly this reason. Guess there's just no way to avoid homo jokes

:O 9 puzzle mats? What is this, a dojo for ants!

:O 9 puzzle mats? What is this, a dojo for ants!
Not sure if you're a troll or something.

I specifically said I'm NOT running a dojo. I just want to have people over to do drills (not roll). And in case you weren't aware, space is limited in Asia. Anyway, 3m x 3 m is perfect for two people.

Just had my first session today with a dude who found me on Reddit. 2 hours and we both made good progress.

twas just a joke

ive spent ~4 years of my life in taiwan and 5 in asia overall

Back