in retrospect what was a bigger detriment to the failing UFC, adding the WMMA or Flyweight divisions

UFC has earned a lot of money from WMMA and no money from flyweight. The answer is simple.

I thought wmma did a decent job to open their market up to women?? I know my girl (brazilian) enjoyed the hell out of watching nunes clobber ronda, and if i ever actually paid for UFC events id have an easier time getting her onboard to order a nunes one... but since i steal all that shit i guess i dont matter much

The flyweights of course.. as for the women.. well.. I'd say you're just a sexist pig.

None. One decision led to Ronda Rousey, the other to the P4P King. Flyweight is a promising division with a lot of up and coming talent.

Both are awful. But WMMA is worse because there is much more WMMA fights than flyweight fights as thats only 1 division. Its very amateurish and low-level. Most of them are so uncoordinated and stiff and unless they fall to the floor and grapple, the striking is so hard to watch. there is the odd exception, but 95% are like that.

Selling to WME, The advent of the irish jabroni and the pay day rhetoric.

Champions not defending their belts... Why have rankings then.

None of those options.

It's shit because they traded credibility for marketability.

Not to mention a lack of promotion for anyone not named Conor or Ronda.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back