in retrospect what was a bigger detriment to the failing UFC, adding the WMMA or Flyweight divisions

Joanna is better on the mic, than any man in the 125-145 divisions.

shertards gonna tard...

whether you like wmma or not, it is undeniable that it has made them a lot of money. Meanwhile, men's flyweight can't turn a profit.

lets face it only a handful of weirdo fetishists enjoy wmmma and about the same (small) number of people enjoy watching manlets compete, again probably for fetish reasons.

both divisions have attributed to the decline in the UFC popularity, this is proven and beyond reasonable debate.

The question is which division has done more long term damage to the grown potential of the now floundering UFC?

1234527682_wrestling_midget_face_slide.gif

the fact people like you watch MMA is the biggest detriment to the failing UFC

How has it been proven that wmma and flw have led to decreased interest in the UFC?

For me personally it's the WMMA out of the two.. although I can definitely see the argument that the female fighters have brought in more mainstream coverage; guess who buys the tickets, the ppv's, fightpass etc? The hardcore fans, a significant number of whom don't want to watch it.

For a long time now the UFC has pursued the mainstream to the detriment of the regular fans with over-sanitised production, an over-abundance of champions, pretty ladies & tiny people fighting and far too much focus on promoting a small number of individuals over the 'event' itself, which all went downhill once they stopped naming events imo.

When I started watching the UFC I thought I was watching the toughest, most dangerous people on the planet risking life and limb for glory. That's exciting!!

Now it's girls talking about how fab they look in reebok, and midgets moaning about how much they get paid. How the fuck am I meant to care about that?
The women don't fight? The fly weights don't fight? They just walk out to music and complain?

I personally enjoy WMMA fights, so....

jf5JPGZ.gif

no. I like women. I have no problem watching them fighting.
You are obviously afraid of women.
which is the only reason you don't want to see this:

eqqis8.jpg

no. I like women. I have no problem watching them fighting.
You are obviously afraid of women.
which is the only reason you don't want to see this:

eqqis8.jpg

o ok so you are saying you watch mma for sexual gratification <6> do you even see how creepy that is? <{cruzshake}>

o ok so you are saying you watch mma for sexual gratification <6> do you even see how creepy that is? <{cruzshake}>
No.
What I am saying is that I don't dislike a sport just because there are women in it.

I watch WMMA the same way I watch MMA.

You are the one who abhors watching women.

And the fact you think that the only reason people would watch WMMA is for the "sex", it shows you don't see many women....

No.
What I am saying is that I don't dislike a sport just because there are women in it.

I watch WMMA the same way I watch MMA.

You are the one who abhors watching women.

And the fact you think that the only reason people would watch WMMA is for the "sex", it shows you don't see many women....
<{nope}>

o so you are a bisexual creep, still a fucking creep

Midget fights....and meaningless titles.

The UFC is a big joke at this point.

lets face it only a handful of weirdo fetishists enjoy wmmma and about the same (small) number of people enjoy watching manlets compete, again probably for fetish reasons.

both divisions have attributed to the decline in the UFC popularity, this is proven and beyond reasonable debate.

The question is which division has done more long term damage to the grown potential of the now floundering UFC?

1234527682_wrestling_midget_face_slide.gif

The only weird fetishist are all of you complaining about the size of another man.

Back