In prime

And what exactly am I going to get banned for? Creating a thread that a shit poster like you doesn't like???
For creating shit threads like this one and not knowing how to make a poll. Did you take your add meds today?

Let me guess.... Another insecure Jones fan thread...

Fedor after Bigfoot..
2jeofue.jpg

Jones after Gus..
1231627_534263456653465_1449401384_n.jpg

For creating shit threads like this one and not knowing how to make a poll. Did you take your add meds today?

Lol so get banned for not knowing how to make a poll? Very good…seems legit

Lol so get banned for not knowing how to make a poll? Very good…seems legit
You know how you know you made a shit thread? When nobody in the thread answers the shitty question in the shitty OP

You know how you know you made a shit thread? When nobody in the thread answers the shitty question in the shitty OP

Coming from literally pound for pound the worst poster on sherdog…last post you will get attention from me itt…

Let me guess.... Another insecure Jones fan thread...

Fedor after Bigfoot..
2jeofue.jpg

Jones after Gus..
1231627_534263456653465_1449401384_n.jpg

So who has the better resume. Dc or Bigfoot?

Bet you don't answer…just come into my thread hating and trolling…

Last edited:
When it comes to Fedor, nobody's win against the guy is gonna have anywhere near the same weight as Werdum's. Werdum submitted him in one minute when the fight world had it in their head that nobody was gonna get near him. Always a drastically different story when that image gets broken.

Bigfoot was not a scrub, beat the living dogshit out of Fedor and Reem.

Saying he beat the "dogshit" out of Reem is revisionist history.

Reem was destroying Big Foot until Reem's chin reminded everyone of his biggest flaw.

What about their resumes though and who has the best wins???
DC went 13-0 at HW with wins over former HW champs Mir and Barnett and title challengers Big Foot and Jeff monsoon. Not to mention he beat Roy Nelson who starched Big Foot rather easy.

Then he goes 6-2 at LHW while capturing/defending the vacant belt only losing to Jones beating to Rumble twice and Gus.

Big Foot has 19 wins at HW with Fedor and Overeem being his best wins. He also has loses against Struve, AA, Hunt, Mir, Roy, Cain, Werdum and DC. Not to mention he's 1-8-1 in his last 10 fights.

DC wins resume wise.

Last edited:
What am I missing here? They fought in their primes and Cormier answered this in under 4 minutes.

Back