In peoples eyes is Woodley just a paper champ? WW title in Shambles

suhdude

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I mean GSP retired with the belt. Lawler lost to Woodley. If McGregor vs GSP happens is that the true WW CHAMP? Or do you got the winner of RDA vs Woodley. Who is more legitimate? Before you say but Woodley's got the title dummy lets keep it 100. NOone And i mean NOONE see's DC as the TRU lhw champ. We all know he's John's belt polisher. Everyone does roids. Skills are what separates true champions, not piss samples.

DC is the real champ

Woodley is the real champ

Ferguson is the real champ

No. GSP retired as the paper champ because he got beat up and lost everywhere but on paper to Hendricks.

DC is the real champ

Woodley is the real champ

Ferguson is the real champ

dc lost his fight (you know the fight for the actual title)

Woodley beat journyman lawler but GSP never lost tho?

Ferugson interim... common man try harder

Woodley is the true champ he defended his title 2 times already against top contenders and what fucking title is gsp and mcgregor going to fight for hmmmm mcgregor belt?

Dc got beat 2x by Jones in title fights of course everyone think jones is the better fighter there for the real champ. GsP never beaten woodley so why would everyone think gsp is the real champ ? Gsp wants none of woodley.

Woodley is the true champ he defended his title 2 times already against top contenders and what fucking title is gsp and mcgregor going to fight for hmmmm mcgregor belt?

Dc got beat 2x by Jones in title fights of course everyone think jones is the better fighter there for the real champ. GsP never beaten woodley so why would everyone think gsp is the real champ ? Gsp wants none of woodley.

GSP would STRANGLE Woodley

dc lost his fight (you know the fight for the actual title)

Woodley beat journyman lawler but GSP never lost tho?

Ferugson interim... common man try harder
Jones is a massive cheater
GSP retired
McGregor refuses to defend

I mean GSP retired with the belt. Lawler lost to Woodley. If McGregor vs GSP happens is that the true WW CHAMP? Or do you got the winner of RDA vs Woodley. Who is more legitimate? Before you say but Woodley's got the title dummy lets keep it 100. NOone And i mean NOONE see's DC as the TRU lhw champ. We all know he's John's belt polisher. Everyone does roids. Skills are what separates true champions, not piss samples.

Out of 9 current Male UFC champions, Woodley is:

2nd most active champion
3rd most defenses

Defended his belt within the last six months.

He's doing his job better than everyone not named DJ.....

Say what you want about the guy personally but as a fighter there is absolutely no doubt Woodley is a 100% legit champ. I've honestly never heard anyone call him a paper champ, and can't see why anyone would

Dont get me wrong, I think GSP would beat Woodley, but at this point he is semi-retired.

He’s as much a champ as Lawler was the champ. As much as I don’t care for him, he’s the one holding the belt.

Out of 9 current Male UFC champions, Woodley is:

2nd most active champion
3rd most defenses

Defended his belt within the last six months.

He's doing his job better than everyone not named DJ.....

All your stats still not number 1...

Woodley defended the belt 3 times in a year against the #1 contender.
That's not a paper champ.
Why the fuck would Conor be fighting for the "real WW belt", he's 1 -1 at WW against a LW.

Woodley is a paper champ because he lost to Wonderboy, not because GSP stepped away from the sport for 4 years. If you don't defend, you're not a legit champ. Woodley was the real champ until he lost to Wonderboy. Now he's a paper champ. Even the president of the company had his champ losing to Wonderboy.

All your stats still not number 1...
2nd and 3rd out of 9 champs....hes not the one people should be complaining about.

and hes only second and third because DJ is inhuman....

Back