In One Word, Describe These Fanbases

Cyborg Fans: Nonexistent. I know of zero Cyborg fans. Everyone knows she's a fucking juice head who looks like a Silverback. No one likes that shit besides maybe dykes. Key word is maybe.
Fedor Fans: Pride fans. I did love his dad bod tho.
BJ Penn Fans: "Just bleed" guys who wore Tapout and Affliction shirts and beat the fuck out of people in bars bc hero BJ would do the same.
Shogun Fans: The best type of fans who actually liked the UFC before it became the mess it is now.
Jon Jones Fans: Enablers
Conor McGregor Fans: Fucking insane. Like nothing I've ever seen before and I love it. I mean I want him to lose every fight in the UFC but knock Floyd the fuck out
Ronda Rousey Fans: Fucking idiots. People thought she could actually beat UFC male champions. I didn't create an account until she was for sure done. I couldn't handle the stupidity.
Tyron Woodley Fans: Black or SJW. It's one or the other. Once they heard him say "racism", they fucking swarmed. "Yeah he gets no respeck on his name cause he's black" or cause I'd rather pour bleach on my balls than watch him fight.

Fedor Fans: Fundamentalist

BJ Penn Fans: Nostalgic

Shogun Fans: Respectful

Jon Jones Fans: Frontrunners

Conor McGregor Fans: Casuals

Back