In light of Jones' bust, could Fedor have been GOAT if he doped properly?

100action

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I feel Fedor's reluctance to dope has perhaps condemned him to being remembered as a fighter that was perhaps elite but not quite GOAT status.

Doper's generally have a "whatever it takes" mindset and get the absolute maximum out of themselves.

I wonder how much has Fedor cheated himself?, if he could put on another 40lb whilst maintaining 10% body fat and similar stamina levels, how would he fare?, to what age could he be potentially fighting to?, what kind of reckoning, that he could have given to his opponents, was forsaken?

Sure PED users cop it but most are forgiven (Silva, Mir, Belfort, Henderson, Barnett) over time and there is the chance you wouldn't be caught at all.

To me, Fedor fought PED users in Pride whilst maintaining natty status through the WADA standard testing at his sambo competitions and was no doubt privy to the benefits of PEDs - for some idiotic reason, he didn't take it up even after being besmirched by Henderson and Bigfoot.

Fedor is a man that saw the ocean before him but was content with treading the shallows. On his deathbed, he is a man that will ponder why he left fuel in the tank reminiscing what could have been.

He only would've been greater.

For those who want to try and say Fedor probably juiced? Fedor actually has dignity and character - he says he didn't dope and I believe him

vandamme-fedor-wtf.gif

I've seen Fedor without a shirt on.

Definitely natty af.

Definitely GOAT af.

I feel Fedor's reluctance to dope has perhaps condemned him to being remembered as a fighter that was perhaps elite but not quite GOAT status.

Doper's generally have a "whatever it takes" mindset and get the absolute maximum out of themselves.

I wonder how much has Fedor cheated himself?, if he could put on another 40lb whilst maintaining 10% body fat and similar stamina levels, how would he fare?, to what age could he be potentially fighting to?, what kind of reckoning, that he could have given to his opponents, was forsaken?

Sure PED users cop it but most are forgiven (Silva, Mir, Belfort, Henderson, Barnett) over time and there is the chance you wouldn't be caught at all.

To me, Fedor fought PED users in Pride whilst maintaining natty status through the WADA standard testing at his sambo competitions and was no doubt privy to the benefits of PEDs - for some idiotic reason, he didn't take it up even after being besmirched by Henderson and Bigfoot.

Fedor is a man that saw the ocean before him but was content with treading the shallows. On his deathbed, he is a man that will ponder why he left fuel in the tank reminiscing what could have been.

It's so beautiful that you believe Fedor didn't use.

You're an innocent soul.

He is the goat.

On ped's he'd be the uber goat still rape fucking mofos.

I dont say this out of dislike for the guy, but more than likely Fedor was doping as well.

It's not as bad, though, since doping was tacitly encouraged in Pride.

Fedor was born with ice water in his veins. That's all he needed.

I dont say this out of dislike for the guy, but more than likely Fedor was doping as well.

It's not as bad, though, since doping was tacitly encouraged in Pride.
If everyone was doping and Fedor was doping - he is still GOAT because he beat everyone on equal grounds.

If everyone was doping and Fedor was NOT doping - HOLY FUCKING SHIT! :D

If everyone was doping and Fedor was doping - he is still GOAT because he beat everyone on equal grounds.

Yeah, I don't really hold the fact he was likely doping against him. It's not an unfair advantage, so his accomplishments still count.

lol Fedor is already GOAT, because no doping

He only would've been greater.

For those who want to try and say Fedor probably juiced? Fedor actually has dignity and character - he says he didn't dope and I believe him

Inspiring IF TRUE.....

But who has been caught juicing Said they were Juicing Before being Caught.... NO ONE>

also take Lance Armstrong..... HE EVEN SUED PEOPLE WHO OUTED HIS JUICING AND WON.........AND HE WAS AS GUILTY HUMANLY POSSIBLE.

aMEN TO holy fukn shit....

Fedor probably is goat, regardless of his current losses. was he on peds in pride. no one knows.

Back