In Khabib vs McGregor we overlooked something.

Crushing balls IS kinda in a league of its own tho.

And you could be right on point 2. Lol
A foul at the end of the day is still a foul. No matter how debilitating it is. They have rules and like another poster stated, Herb looks out for conor.

@Blanqa Blanqua When is enough, enough, in your pov?

This is a reply and not nessesarily an answer or my opinion:

Herb probably thought 'This lil cunt is copping a beating. His desperate lil fouls are not really changing much - I'ma not add fuel to his cremation by deducting points.'

I had way more issues with the blatant glove grabbing since it actually heavily altered the fight unlike the illegal knee. Tieing up the wrist with one hand and holding to Khabib's glove with the other was the last line of defense for Conor on the bottom and he was getting away with it again and again.

Juicehead be like

hqdefault.jpg

And the ref goes, "Jon, I'm not going to warn you again....Keep your fingers retracted!"

It was this that made me lose hope in justice from refs.

I've had eye injurys and it used to get to me a lot watching refs give no fucks about it.

Remember AJ getting his eyes poked out???

The knee was minor anyway... it made no difference at all to the result anyway.
What drugs are you on? It disrupted Khabib's kimura attempt and was the biggest foul Conor committed in the entire fight. Had that knee not been thrown, Conor might have been walking with a broken arm now.

and something that should be legal
I concur. Give wrestlers the ability to throw knees on a downed opponent:

triggered? Pot meet kettle. You're so triggered by your own thread that you're begging an internet stranger to come save you from all the people responding to you.

Y u so mad tho?

You sound like a lil bish.

Fighters break the rules with no penalty every week
Do you guys only watch Conor fights?
Was a good knee, yeh
The less rules get enforced the better
<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

triggered? Pot meet kettle. You're so triggered by your own thread that you're begging an internet stranger to come save you from all the people responding to you.

STFU dude. This ain't a KARATE forum, and you're just being a douche bag. GTFO

I've seen countless fights and also countless fouls go unpunished during them, sure, but I can't remember a single fight where a guy broke the rules with such frequency as Conor did. Fights like that probably exist, but in my mind, this was one of the more egregious cases.

Couldn't he simple say that he will take a point away from Conor, without stopping the action?

Was a good knee, yeh
The less rules get enforced the better
<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>
The like was for respect. Not the comment bruh.

Can't take a point because there's a sub attempt?
Fine. Take a point when the round is over.
Did he do it?
No.

No, month old account. @Arm Barbarian has seen my vitriol for someone you obviously need to white knight. He knows this is me being honest. Still doesnt paint your idol in a good light. Go to bed. Or work.

Back