In Khabib vs McGregor we overlooked something.

SoSoSmart

Let Freedom Ring
Banned
Reaction score
Herb Dean didnt stop the action and reset because when he got hit by the illegal knee by conor he knew Khabib was in the middle of a sub attempt. Wont call Herb as much of a shill, because he is. Still would have been unfair for Khabib.
USATSI_9778532_168382968_lowres.jpg

So now it's okay with illegal knees if someone could get a sub?

So what about the glove grabs, shorts grabs and fence grabs?
The knee was minor anyway and something that should be legal, it made no difference at all to the result anyway.

I actually like Herb overall, despite his epic fuck-ups here & there.

But there was some SERIOUSLY shady shit going on that night, with the amount of fouls he just brushed off. lol

Should still have definitely deducted points off McGregor for his rampant cheating though.

He didn't need to stop the action until the attempt was over. He didn't need to reset to dock a point. He didn't even warn McGregor. He didn't need to let 3654770 fouls slide. This is not the first time he favors the cash cow, although he was never so blatant about it. The pattern is evident and consistent.

Herb is a corrupted piece of shit. End of.

Only corny ass haters are complaining about Herb's reffing that night.

Herbert proved he was guilty by making a long ass video on his twitter explaining the fight and writing long words on a board and explaining those long words

@Arm Barbarian help me out here. I think Im being involuntarily being viewed as a hugger. I was only saying out of his(Dean) fuck ups during that fight, thats the only one Im okay with. Chill dudes.

Only corny ass haters are complaining about Herb's reffing that night.
There were many infractions in which a point or two should have been deducted. Im just saying imo Im fine with this particular foul, because Khabib could have made something out of it.

@Arm Barbarian help me out here. I think Im being involuntarily being viewed as a hugger. I was only saying out of his(Dean) fuck ups during that fight, thats the only one Im okay with. Chill dudes.

haha you know I got you bro.

Like I said, I actually LIKE Herb overall, and I've even been flamed for that in the past.

The knee shit was weird, but maybe he didn't really see it? I can't say for certain. Khabib was yellin at Pink Goof when it went down.

The toes in the fence, from that point on - shit just went next level. lol

There were many infractions in which a point or two should have been deducted. Im just saying imo Im fine with this particular foul, because Khabib could have made something out of it.

*could

When was the last time you saw a deduction?

Refs tell Jon Jons six times in a fight to stop gouging eyeballs but don't make a deduction.

*could

Refs tell Jon Jons six times in a fight to stop gouging eyeballs but don't make a deduction.
But give Cheick Kongo a deduction after 2 fouls. This thread might not be for you man.

He didn't need to stop the action until the attempt was over. He didn't need to reset to dock a point. He didn't even warn McGregor. He didn't need to let 3654770 fouls slide. This is not the first time he favors the cash cow, although he was never so blatant about it. The pattern is evident and consistent.

Herb is a corrupted piece of shit. End of.

If the pattern is evident and consistent can you give a summary?

Srs

Juicehead be like

hqdefault.jpg

And the ref goes, "Jon, I'm not going to warn you again....Keep your fingers retracted!"

Back