In Kevin Casey's last 8 fights he has 1 win and 3 losses

LSU

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
the other 4 had no winner. Also during that 8 fight streak no 2 fights in a row had a winner. I know its a cool story bro but I thought it was interesting.

Pretty interesting fact except the part where i had to google him.

<5>

Kevin Casey is still doing better than Kevin Spacey

Fully expected this would be about abusing gay minors

Then i realized it was someone else

maxresdefault.jpg

Pretty interesting fact except the part where i had to google him.

<5>
You don't know the legend of Kevin Casey? The rickson Gracie student who self promoted himself to black belt? Just walked into the academy one day with a black belt. He's lucky rickson let him out of there alive. Lol

You don't know the legend of Kevin Casey? The rickson Gracie student who self promoted himself to black belt? Just walked into the academy one day with a black belt. He's lucky rickson let him out of there alive. Lol
Did he really? Any proof to this? I would love to read about it

Between that, his epic rap videos and the fact he is best friends with Spencer Pratt makes him a certified true player for real

Lol do you have the story on this?

Lol do you have the story on this?

Basically Kevin is best friends with Ricksons son I believe and got frustrated with Rickson not promoting him, left to start his own gym and promoted himself to black belt.

I'm pretty sure they've since made up though. I could be wrong

Believe it or not Spencer Pratt is pretty legit at BJJ. I don't know if he draws strength from his Crystals or Heidi's poon but he won gold at the Abu Dhabi Grand Slam last year.

Im going to be honest...I confused him with Spencer Fisher

Basically Kevin is best friends with Ricksons son I believe and got frustrated with Rickson not promoting him, left to start his own gym and promoted himself to black belt.

I'm pretty sure they've since made up though. I could be wrong
They have made up and Kron (rickson's son) has since promoted him. I'm surprised rickson didn't beat the snot out of him for doing that. It was probably because he was such good friends with his son.

Back