In hindsight, what's your assessment of the MayMac fight?

Boxing paid McGregor 100mill to keep itself from dying. Fortunately it didn't work.
Mayweather paid McGregor and the ufc 100 million to make 300+ million LMAO.

Ufc so desperately need it they allowed their biggest star to get brain damage. AMAZING LOl

Haha. Both Paq and Oscar want to fight Conor next.

Mayweather paid McGregor and the ufc 100 million to make 300+ million LMAO.
You mean to stay out of jail from the tax man. Lloyd's broke.

Ufc so desperately need it they allowed their biggest star to get brain damage. AMAZING LOl
Conor wasn't even tiddled.

Tries-To-Stop-A-Rape-598.png

do you just recycle this garbage, or what? you said the exact same thing the other day.

do you just recycle this garbage, or what? you said the exact same thing the other day.
If you agree that there are people of superior intellect in comparison to yourself ("geniuses" so to speak), then you must acknowledge that I may indeed be one of those people. Test me in any manner that you'd like.
test 1. can you see your penis without using a mirror. test 2. have you ever been laid. test 3. three tests in one day. fuck thats to much to ask from someone such as yourself. please refer to first two tests.

The classic double post of those who are officially SHOOK.

test 1. can you see your penis without using a mirror. test 2. have you ever been laid. test 3. three tests in one day. fuck thats to much to ask from someone such as yourself. please refer to first two tests.
yes yes yes

It was supposed to go down as the fight of the century and in a way I kinda get the meaning of it: the great martial artist, multiple division champ is stepping into another sport to face the best ever and show the world how a true martial artist can face all adversity etc etc.

But what was it really?

- All the build-up to the fight with the world tour and all was utter bullshit of the lowest kind, two guys just talking about money over and over again. One of them, Floyd, was at least keeping it a little moreclassy...he actually did give McGregor a chance, although slim. The other was a genius into tricking the casuals into believing he could actually smash Mayweather.

- The fight: a completely lopsided contest where the huge technical and athletic disparity came into full display. The great martial artist, in his physical prime couldn't hold the pace of a 2y retired 40 year old boxer. Besides the cardio issue, I believe McGregor looked tentative and out of place most of the fight. Even in the rounds he was winning he was very far from being impressive

Ultimately I think it did no good to the sport of MMA or boxing and no one will be missing it as we do miss hundreds of boxing and MMA fights.
It was what I expected it to be. The total execution of a club fighter by a proper professional. Conor did not have the advantage of the promotion behind him and all his nutthuggers kept crying about how things where stacked against him for the first time and how he'd have to play in a fair playing field for the first time. They even looked for moral victories and moved the goal post to save face. This was the most literal example of karma I have ever seen in combat sports. That alone was worth the price. Mainly because it was his dumbass followers who bought the fight. Hhahhaha

impressive
and then i remembered your a connor fan. so if we start with your near savant iq of 150 and deduct the prerequisite 160 iq points for being a connor fan you still only have an iq of -10. sorry bud your lose. but don't worry i'm sure your use to it.

and then i remembered your a connor fan. so if we start with your near savant iq of 150 and deduct the prerequisite 160 iq points for being a connor fan you still only have an iq of -10. sorry bud your lose. but don't worry i'm sure your use to it.
Spare me your petty judgments. They spring from a brain too meager to comprehend my reality.

Spare me your petty judgments. They spring from a brain too meager to comprehend my reality.
have you got this shit written down? top ten comebacks too stupid to comprehend. you said the same thing the other day and i started felling sorry for you so i backed off. but all you do is post stupid obnoxious shit, so i though we could joust again. but i fear sir that your lance is broken, and your social and physical ineptitude have left you unable to engage in a joust of wits, or any other contest for that matter. unless that contest was saying meaningless stupid shit, in which case you would be world champion. TRIGGERED. SHOOK. PICTURE. PICTURE. PICTURE. how am i doing. i know i have a lot of work to do before i am up to your godly GOAT status though.

Last edited:
have you got this shit written down? top ten comebacks too stupid to comprehend. you said the same thing the other day and i started felling sorry for you so i backed off. but all you do is post stupid obnoxious shit, so i though would could joust again. but i fear sir that your lance is broken, and your social and physical ineptitude have left you unable to engage in a joust of wits, or any other contest for that matter. unless that contest was saying meaningless stupid shit, in which case you would be world champion. TRIGGERED. SHOOK. PICTURE. PICTURE. PICTURE. how am i doing. i know i have a lot of work to do before i am up to your godly GOAT status though.
Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire.

Back