In hindsight, how embarrassing is it that “MW Champ” Bisping arguably lost to washed up 46 yr Hendo?

Bisping was never champion material. He is the Matt Serra of the MW division. It is known.

Henderson is tough as hell with tons of experience. He is not a regular 46 year old.

Idiots can argue anything, Bisping won.

Embarrassing? I don't think so.

Hendo is a legend who had some of his greatest performances in his later years. He's always dangerous and I believe he could've given trouble to other MW contenders. Gutsy performance by Bisping.
Lmfao, Mousassi koed in with ease in 2 minutes. Bisping didnt hurt him once, embarassing.

Not as embarrassing as Aldo getting destroyed in 13 seconds

TS is still bitter his boy Luke Rockhold got knocked out but Bisping.

<28>

Apart from two punches, Bisping dominated him and showed that their first fight was a fluke.

A fluke ? You don't think being 40 fucking 6 had anything to do with a different result? Bisping is past it too , but there's a world of difference athletically from mid/ late 30s and mid/ late 40s.

Just two punches did all that damage to Bisping's face? Wow!

ufc204.jpg

Most of the damage was from the elbows on the ground after he dropped him the first time.

Hendo didn’t do a lot for the majority of the fight apart from the two times he dropped him.

Most of the damage was from the elbows on the ground after he dropped him the first time.

Hendo didn’t do a lot for the majority of the fight apart from the two times he dropped him.

While I had a problem with hendo getting a title fight at that point, I had no problem with Bisping winning a decision on points. That's what the round by round system has given us. Ultimate points fighting. However, if you try to say Bisping won a fight, I think a lot of people would very much disagree. Bisping couldn't do much to a guy who was 46 and had almost no cardio.

Pride also had bad decisions but their system of judging fights as a whole and using damage and coming closest to ending the fight as the prime criteria was much better for MMA.

Gastelum barely makes 185. Hes not a blown up WW for fucks sake.

So sick of loser ass geeks who say these kind of things.

Another graduate from the Diaz school of judging.
I could see arguments for a draw, but what third round did Henderson win to solidify his victory?

Granted, however Bisping won didn't justify him trying to take Henderson, a 46 year old man on a 1 fight winning streak over a guy in Hector Lombard who lost his way out of the weight class below, hasn't won a fight since 2014, and is lucky to not be cut yet. But still, Mike won.

Hmm.. Pretty sure scoring is based in part on "Signifcant" strikes. Bisping throwing a few hundred punches an inch from Hendo's face factors into scoring? As noted, Hendo didn't have a scratch on him. So how exactly did Bisping score enough points to win the fight?

Hendo went out and partied that night and Bisping... well he went to the hospital.

That was a straight up robbery. Hendo barely had a scratch on him and damn near killed Bisping in that fight.

Bisping's high volume "air strikes" plus fighting in England won him that fight. Probably for the best as the UFC definitely didn't want Hendo retiring with the belt.

Any time I read someone proposing a fighter going to the hospital after a fight as proof that they lost, it only proves to me that person is not very smart. Anyone who does not go the hospital after a competitive fight is a fool.

Hmm.. Pretty sure scoring is based in part on "Signifcant" strikes. As noted, Hendo didn't have a scratch on him.

But "damage" isn't.

So how exactly did Bisping score enough points to win the fight?

By, in the three rounds that Mike won, throwing and landing at nearly twice the rate Henderson did? Again, what third round did Hendo win?

Any time I read someone proposing a fighter going to the hospital after a fight as proof that they lost, it only proves to me that person is not very smart. Anyone who does not go the hospital after a competitive fight is a fool.
WHERE YOU AT, GEORGES!?
hqdefault.jpg

in hindsight, from the depths of your posts especially post GSPvsBisping....

are you ok man?

Seriously you may need to open up to someone and ask for help.

a lot. not because of the damage he got, but due to the blatant robbery Hendo got thanks to the judges AND fighting in England. Also getting counter punched a lot didn't helped bisping either, he "won" by being more active. If the fight would have been with Romero or Wittaker he might get finished.

Hendo went out and partied that night and Bisping... well he went to the hospital..

The fight finished at about 6 am so bullshit he did.
Or as you're so in the know where does a 46 year old go at 7am in Manchester on a Sunday morning to party?

Or did he go to his hotel, sleep all day and then go out and party 12 hours later?

Back