In general, I try not to be prejudiced towards groups of people ...

Monkadelic

Head Bee Guy
@Brown
Reaction score
... but I fucking hate pikeys.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-surrey-39981109

A school went into "lockdown" when travellers with up to 30 caravans moved onto its playing field while pupils were in their lessons.

They parked up at Hazelwick School in Crawley, West Sussex, after a padlock securing the grounds was cut open.

GCSE exams had to be moved, pupils were kept in their classrooms during breaks, and they had to travel in groups to go to the toilet.

Sussex Police arrived at 11:00 BST and served a notice to leave.

Pikey bellends shitting in trees. Wish we could build a wall and keep them out

Pikey bellends shitting in trees. Wish we could build a wall and keep them out

The council did build a wall round the green opposite one of the hospitals I work at. Pikeys would invade it every spring.

And by 'wall', I mean 'slight bump'. It was enough to outfox them though.

The council did build a wall round the green opposite one of the hospitals I work at. Pikeys would invade it every spring.

And by 'wall', I mean 'slight bump'. It was enough to outfox them though.
Lol. Slight bumps, stopping caravans since 1973

Isnt Ireland one of the richest countries of the world per capita due to being the tax haven of the EU?

I would had believed they would had moved away from their trashy behaviours.

... but I fucking hate pikeys.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-surrey-39981109

A school went into "lockdown" when travellers with up to 30 caravans moved onto its playing field while pupils were in their lessons.

They parked up at Hazelwick School in Crawley, West Sussex, after a padlock securing the grounds was cut open.

GCSE exams had to be moved, pupils were kept in their classrooms during breaks, and they had to travel in groups to go to the toilet.

Sussex Police arrived at 11:00 BST and served a notice to leave.

Stupid pupils and their lessons.

Back