In case Gas moves back to 170... Does he lose that nasty KO power?

I’ve stood next to him, dude is short, like 5’8”. He’d murder a Mike Perry at 170, I’d love to see it

If I was him, I'd just stay at 185. Sure he's a little short for the weight, but so was guys like Romero and Kennedy, but they did fine. The thing is that while Romero Kennedy and gastelum probably all weigh around 200lbs ish come fight night, Gastelum carries more fat. If he could get a good conditioning program and stay around 200lbs Fit, then he'd be fine.

MW isn't smart thing to do for Gastelum, he cannot make that weight. It cost his strenght, cardio and even his life maybe.
Fighters should fight as close as possible to their natural weight.

No, Because Woodley's KO power is nastier.....Woodley's connection rate is no where near Kelvins though.

he does not have nasty KO power

he only KTFO a can...

GSP´s first knockdown in a decade...

he needs to face someone under 38YO asap

Nope..

He's a fat chunk

That power would still be there at 155

What u guys say? Gas been KOing everybody at 185... Dont remember him doing the same at 170... maybe its the speed too.
he is young he is improving, its crazy how good his boxing looks.

Just another Burgers Not Fries lazy pro fighter, 5’9” former WW struggled to make 186. MAybe have him fight Paulo Costa

LOL everyone on Kelvin "the geriatric crusher" Gastelum bandwagon now eh. Guys not that good and has significant physical disadvantages which will render him a gate keeper..

Back