In 3 years people will realize

Khabib is a once in a life time athlete.
Destined to be a 3 or 4 division champion.
People are celebrating a much heavier Colby beating RDA by UD even though the round by round scores were exactly the same when Khabib beat RDA

Khabib > Colby > Woodley > Whittaker > Conor
He is only going to fight 2 times in that 3 years. Hard to realize anything with that level of activity

You think Khabib stands a chance at LHW?

You know what they say about going full retard....

I'll be happy if he just shows up & makes weight.

Can't finish a fight just like gsp. That's it.
Conor KO's this bum stiff if and when the ufc pony up for McGreGoat to bless this bum sport.

Conor has avoided Khabib at all costs and NEVER fights in the UFC again. Dana and Conor are trolling you idiots for PR.

Get back with me if Conor ever fights in the UFC again.

in 3 years he will probably only have 3 more fights, so I doubt that

He is only going to fight 2 times in that 3 years. Hard to realize anything with that level of activity

How is Conor's UFC activity in the last 2 years? Isnt Conor a 2 division champion? How many times has Conor defended the LW belt?

Khabib is a once in a life time athlete.
Destined to be a 3 or 4 division champion.
People are celebrating a much heavier Colby beating RDA by UD even though the round by round scores were exactly the same when Khabib beat RDA

Khabib > Colby > Woodley > Whittaker > Conor

Woodley would floor him 6 feet under, and I don't even like Woodley.

Yoel, Whittaker, Rockhold, Jacare, Weidman, Kelvin....They all make him suck their dicks.

His style suits him when he is the larger man, as soon as someone as big and strong fights him he will wilt.

Thats old.......
Didnt have a problem against Al.....

Cool story bro.......
He's the one that gets hurt, he's the one that's missed weight, he's the one that avoided the UFC docs & snuck out of the hotel under the cover of darkness. It's not old, it's called a pattern of behavior.

ddKNr.gif
B open.gif

His style suits him when he is the larger man, as soon as someone as big and strong fights him he will wilt.

So even in the RDA (now a WW) fight, Khabib was bigger huh?

Cool story bro........

looking forward to see him fight a genuine top contender

Back