In 3 years people will realize

Sean Long

Master black belt of Majitney fufu
@purple
Reaction score
Khabib is a once in a life time athlete.
Destined to be a 3 or 4 division champion.
People are celebrating a much heavier Colby beating RDA by UD even though the round by round scores were exactly the same when Khabib beat RDA

Khabib > Colby > Woodley > Whittaker > Conor

Can't finish a fight just like gsp. That's it.
Conor KO's this bum stiff if and when the ufc pony up for McGreGoat to bless this bum sport.

Last edited:
Every single thread you make is a Khabib troll thread. Guys used to get banned for spamming...

Can't finish a fight just like gsp. That's it.
Conor ko's this bum if and when the ufc pony up for McGreGoat to bless this bum sport.

>Muh Connie

>Muh GSP

Getting a little desperate lad? Signs of true GOATness.

Heck feed them BOTH to Khabib on the same night. Connie can be the co-main (ie the warm up) for the GSP main event.

<rawsun>

>Muh Connie

>Muh GSP

Getting a little desperate lad? Signs of true GOATness.

Heck feed them BOTH to Khabib on the same night. Connie can be the co-main (ie the warm up) for the GSP main event.

<rawsun>

Prime GSP was a pickem.....but GSP now isnt prime

Khabib isn't even really the lightweight champ in my eyes until he competes against a top 5 guy for the belt.

Khabib isn't even really the lightweight champ in my eyes until he competes against a top 5 guy for the belt.

Conor keeps ducking him and attacks a bus instead

Khabib is a once in a life time athlete.
Destined to be a 3 or 4 division champion.
People are celebrating a much heavier Colby beating RDA by UD even though the round by round scores were exactly the same when Khabib beat RDA

Khabib > Colby > Woodley > Whittaker > Conor

I like Khabib a lot. I see his claim to being champ of his own division as currently being very weak and not undisputed. I expect that he'll shore that up whenever he fights again and I'd love to see him fight at WW too.

Khabib fans are very similar to McGregor fans in many ways, and yet it's always seemed to me that a subtle aspect of Khabib fandom is a rejection of McGregorism.

ddKNr.gif

If Khabib tries to swarm Conor with punches like he needed to do against Barboza to close the distance, then he is gonna get dropped like Aldo when he rushed in.

That being said, he is a great fighter and I really just want to see the fight happen.
Also, 4 division champ might be asking a bit too much, some of those guys at lhw are pretty big.

In 3 years people will realize....Khabib couldnt even defend his belt more than 3 times
More importantly theyll realize you never went to Bruce Lees house.
Currently, people realize you are a confused 13yr old who sucks at life

I thought this post was made 3-4 years ago.. but I've just saw it's 15 minutes ago.
:D
I like the drugs you are taking.
Seems effective.

Back