@Silver
Reaction score

<45><45><45>

She will do fooking nutting.

BOOGEY WOMAN IS CUMMIN!

When you done but she keeps on cummin.
83c63c2f430a6574e6.gif

rose fought like a G that night !!

hope she does it again .. She's a great champ !!

I hope she gets knocked the fuck out into modesty.

I don't get this attitude.

You were humiliated. And it's OK to try and reclaim the belt. It would be stupid not to try.

So go for it, train harder, believe in yourself.

But "take back whats mine" ? C'mon man...you got schooled. You didn't trip and fall down...

Oooo it's the boogeywoman..

<GSPWoah>

Big Joanna fan but this legit made me laugh.

Georges feigning fear when Nick called him out and Hardy feigning crying when Koscheck complained about him getting a title shot are two of my favorite fighter reactions. Provided great gifs...

xrfh2.jpg

Quite funny this. I still believe that Joanna has a better total arsenal and ability but her mentality is that she backfooted beacuse of Rose's range and hoped that Rose wouldn't connect first out of fear.
Rose had literally nothing to lose and went all in.

I think the onus is on Rose to figure out what Joanna will do differently because she has more options at a game plan. These are just my thoughts. On a media level, as a human being, I'd much rather have Rose as the champion. She's a lovely person.

I don't care about that division, but... I think Rose repeats her last performance against JJ.

What if Joanna wins? Are we gonna do a third fight?

Fuck this.

Is 2pac's "Hit em' up" in the background suppose to add intimidation? BOOgeywoman can be a cringe machine at times :rolleyes:

Back