Impractical Jokers

One of my favorite shows on TV. Every single episode has at least one challenge that makes me laugh my ass off.

One of my favorite shows on TV. Every single episode has at least one challenge that makes me laugh my ass off.
Agreed, one of the best bits was the episode where one of the guys taught a computer class lmao

I been watching for years it's such a great show. Other shows and youtube prankster should take notes from the guys. They are never confrontational with people and play it off well.

Murr having to teach a cooking class after shooting his mouth full of novacaine is one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

image_4.5.png

Forgot about this thread, but my current favorite bit:

This is by far my favorite show on TV right now. I've literally never consistently laughed out loud so much at any other TV show in my life.

The first few times I saw it, I thought it was just kinda meh, but my old roommates would always have it on and once I started watching it regularly it quickly became my go-to TV program.

I think the hosts are brilliant. Even if they use writers to help come up with one-liners and bits (not sure if they do or not, but I'd assume they do, at least to an extent), the stuff they come up with off the top of their heads takes a genius level of social intelligence, imo. The chemistry they have with each other is also one of the things that makes the show great.

Let's discuss the show here. Favorite episodes, bits, hosts, etc.

There are so many good bits to choose from, but the one that stands out to me the most I think, is where they show up at the library at Pace University in NYC with bags full of various kinds of noise makers and have to use them one by one until someone in the library reacts by "shushing" them, disrupting them or leaving the library.

I had never heard of this show before until tonight. I just watched the episode from season 5 where they gift-wrapped that dude's house. Sometimes this show was painful to watch but other times it was really funny.

<DCWhoa>Adore this show. Wife and I want to take the cruise!

Oh, and when Sal makes a toast at that strangers’ wedding

I love when they have some presentation or demonstration and they don't know what is on the slideshow or what items they are pulling out next.

I cannot begin to fathom how anyone could find this show even slightly funny. Their premise is repetitive; and the bald one that looks like a lost Beastie Boy for some reason I want to punch in the face.

Just saw the episode were the punishment was taking signed baseballs from kids at citi field.. brutal. Another brutal one was when murr had to go to gym and tell gym rats there tattoos sucked .. was funny but like damn that must of been brutal

Last edited:
I like 'em but I think Comedy Central overplayed them... at one point they were CC's only show.

At 6 it's Impractical Jokers followed by... Impractical Jokers, then stay tuned in for... Impractical Jokers.

I also wonder how do people not recognize them by now.

But I saw them live at the Prudential Center (NJ). It was a strange, but fun, event. We were at a stadium where they showed us some scenes and they talked to us... Murr was super nice (as he seems) and took selfies with tons of people in the first row. They combined the Jokers with Nitro Circus (basically BMXers jumping through fire) it was a random alliance... lol, but they needed something performative to put them with.

When the night ended Sal was the loser (surprise, surprise). They hooked Sal up to a giant cable and Sal, who already has a fear of heights, was propelled high all around the stadium.

I like 'em but I think Comedy Central overplayed them... at one point they were CC's only show.

At 6 it's Impractical Jokers followed by... Impractical Jokers, then stay tuned in for... Impractical Jokers.

I also wonder how do people not recognize them by now.

But I saw them live at the Prudential Center (NJ). It was a strange, but fun, event. We were at a stadium where they showed us some scenes and they talked to us... Murr was super nice (as he seems) and took selfies with tons of people in the first row. They combined the Jokers with Nitro Circus (basically BMXers jumping through fire) it was a random alliance... lol, but they needed something performative to put them with.

When the night ended Sal was the loser (surprise, surprise). They hooked Sal up to a giant cable and Sal, who already has a fear of heights, was propelled high all around the stadium.
They arnt on Comedy Central at all. Not that I know of. They get recognized a lot they put those bloopers on YouTube

They arnt on Comedy Central at all. Not that I know of. They get recognized a lot they put those bloopers on YouTube

My bad or was it TruTv. I could've sworn it was CC.

It's a fun show to binge-watch, I think they OD'd though.

Back