Impractical Jokers

45ACP

I'll Be Back Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
This is by far my favorite show on TV right now. I've literally never consistently laughed out loud so much at any other TV show in my life.

The first few times I saw it, I thought it was just kinda meh, but my old roommates would always have it on and once I started watching it regularly it quickly became my go-to TV program.

I think the hosts are brilliant. Even if they use writers to help come up with one-liners and bits (not sure if they do or not, but I'd assume they do, at least to an extent), the stuff they come up with off the top of their heads takes a genius level of social intelligence, imo. The chemistry they have with each other is also one of the things that makes the show great.

Let's discuss the show here. Favorite episodes, bits, hosts, etc.

There are so many good bits to choose from, but the one that stands out to me the most I think, is where they show up at the library at Pace University in NYC with bags full of various kinds of noise makers and have to use them one by one until someone in the library reacts by "shushing" them, disrupting them or leaving the library.

I love it too. I think my favorite is when they try to see how many balloons they can clip on unsuspecting folks.

I like this show it is usually the only thing on late night that I watch
I liked the one they were trying to cut in line for a broadway show joe yelling out "LARRY" gets me everytime

The balloon had me lulzing.

Might have to look into this show.

The one where they had to take food off of peoples plates at a buffet was tough to watch lol. I'm surprised one of them didn't get punched, it did get a little testy tho.

Agreed. Funniest show I've seen. Murr has such an amazing ability to bullshit that I find quite impressive.

In their live shows they show people clips from pranks that were too dirty for the tv show

Is this the one the guy had to piss his pants in a crowded room while giving a speech?

[Yt]UiZ9ESfKjkw[/MEDIA]

I love it too. I think my favorite is when they try to see how many balloons they can clip on unsuspecting folks.

Most of them in a supermarket..eating items from others carts, or puttin stuff in them.
And then restaurants..takin food from peoples plates, the one with Joey Fatone..was hilarious..I'm Joey Fatone and I just shit my pants.

This show is so great, a co-worker got me into it years ago. I love the one where they pretend to demo lotion on a beach and dude pours an entire bottle on that girl.

The one where they had to take food off of peoples plates at a buffet was tough to watch lol. I'm surprised one of them didn't get punched, it did get a little testy tho.

Lol my favorite part of that skit was Q. He couldn't even get in the game at all. I think Joe said "Now you're just harassing people at a buffet."

The show makes me laugh much more than pretty much any other tv show. Laugh levels are up there with Peep Show, Trailer Park Boys, Arrested Development. Their live performances can be good if you keep up with the show and you play along with their shtick a bit, but Impractical Jokers is fantastic

It's such a good show.

My favourite might be when they were doing a marketing pitch for some time share resort.

how does no one recognize them
I love prank shows and here lies my inevitable disappointment. It's like a double-edged sword: I want the show to be successful but that could lead to overexposure.

This is one of the few shows where I like all four principles. What's weird is while they are all SURPRISINGLY funny, their sketch show was devoid of laughter.

Put a quarter in your ass.

Because you played yourself.

Sal's scare punishments have me in tears.

Moment of silence for the DeLuca boy.

I always find the challenges where they have to say very rude or fucked up shit to strangers to be way funnier than the embarrassing stunts.

The Dick Butkus eye exam might be the funniest sketch I've seen them do.

how does no one recognize them

Yeah, thats why i stopped watching.

I laughed uncontrollably at season 1-2 i think it was.

Now i dont watch because there is no way these guys arent recognized.

Yeah, thats why i stopped watching.

I laughed uncontrollably at season 1-2 i think it was.

Now i dont watch because there is no way these guys arent recognized.

This is always my concern with TruTV, they always seem to have fake shows no matter what. I keep looking for ways that this one is fake but idk it doesn't seem fake.

Anyway, its hilarious until I find out its staged.

johnny Knoxville and the boys were able to go quite a while and still produce stuff where people wouldn't recognize them. I'm sure it gets tough though as they become more popular..

The Jackass crew was forced to go over seas to get new material, impractical jokers eventually have to do the same if they get big enough.

When they put Sal and Joe's sisters in it, holy shit.

[YT]-N6sw-lZLTA&list=PLNaGHDAhVC-k-WaUzDwXdVYA3A_nDiISF[/YT]

How did I not know about this show.

The below had me roaring.

Back