Implication of Jones on Jackson/Wink

Arrrrgh

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
First, did Jon ever find out who stephen a smith is?

Second, I slept all day and am playing catch up but I read a lot about how Jon snitched. Any word on who he snitched on? Current or former member of Jacksons or someone else?

If it was someone at Jacksons what does it do to that gym? It was already in a bit of turmoil -- or seems to be -- based on what Cowboy had to say about Wink and money. Is this snitching revelation enough to turn more fighters off to Jackson's in the future?

If I were a fighter I would stay far the frick away from Jon Jones right now.

Anyone follow Jones on Twitter/IG and know if he’s still training at Jackson’s? I’ve only seen a clip of him recently hitting pads in a garage or something.

Would be a hell of a game changer if Jones ratted our Team Jackson’s. But I’d bet he snitched on no one and USADA just used it as an excuse and got paid off.

someone at jackson twinks is who got snitched on. I really believe that, I think he snitched on supplier not dirty athlete

someone at jackson twinks is who got snitched on. I really believe that, I think he snitched on supplier not dirty athlete
USADA would probably need to know which athletes are being supplied or else who cares who the supplier is?

He probably just ratted out the first guy he saw hanging out near Jackson's in Albuquerque and knew he would have at least a 90% chance of being right.

I've lost any respect I had for Jones which was basically nothing after he snitched.

Anyone follow Jones on Twitter/IG and know if he’s still training at Jackson’s? I’ve only seen a clip of him recently hitting pads in a garage or something.

Would be a hell of a game changer if Jones ratted our Team Jackson’s. But I’d bet he snitched on no one and USADA just used it as an excuse and got paid off.
Interesting angle. Huge if true, especially since it almost definitely would eventually come out. That kind of corruption is easy to prove.

We're about to see a mass exodus from Jackson Winklejohn

First, did Jon ever find out who stephen a smith is?

Second, I slept all day and am playing catch up but I read a lot about how Jon snitched. Any word on who he snitched on? Current or former member of Jacksons or someone else?

If it was someone at Jacksons what does it do to that gym? It was already in a bit of turmoil -- or seems to be -- based on what Cowboy had to say about Wink and money. Is this snitching revelation enough to turn more fighters off to Jackson's in the future?

If I were a fighter I would stay far the frick away from Jon Jones right now.
109435.jpg

Jackson wink posted a picture of him Bd the team on their Instagram today.
I think they know everything what's going on.

He should just snitch on TAM. No one cares about a bunch of midget roiders anyhow.

Jones got a 30 month reduction for snitching (and 3 months for drug rehab) which is pretty sizeable (62.5%). My guess is that to get that size reduction he had to snitch on more than just a single fighter. I'd guess 3+ fighters or more likely, a "supplier" (coach, agent or doctor).

Since we know Mir also popped for tbol, and other Jackson-Wink fighters have popped, we know there are multiple choices of who he could have snitched on.

One thing to keep in mind, prior to today's decision Jones had already given USADA the information to catch whomever he snitched on, so in the very near future we should know who all that was (since they'll likely move forward now with busting the person/people Jones told them about).
They may have already busted who he snitched on. It could be anyone who has popped in the last year. Also he's supposed to continue his cooperation so there may be more snitching to come. GOAT SNITCH.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back