Impact mouthguards is racist?

You're correct China has been murdering the Falun Gong people for years and the world has done nothing.
The USA well everyone knows what they have done in the past 60 years.
what have they done in the last 60 years im really curious to know

Reagan told Gorbachev to tear down a wall. That was at least 30 years ago. So it falls within the last 60 years.

I don't know if there are any other significant events that took place prior to or after that event. I'm sure there must be.

Reagan told Gorbachev to tear down a wall. That was at least 30 years ago. So it falls within the last 60 years.

I don't know if there are any other significant events that took place prior to or after that event. I'm sure there must be.
Also, Trump told Mexico to help pay to build a wall. But that is in more recent memory.

Also, Trump told Mexico to help pay to build a wall. But that is in more recent memory.
I guess the Barbie doll was made 60 years ago.

In any case, I hope my general review of the last 60 years gives everyone an idea of what the US has been up to.

well idk how a ma wanting to build a wall to protect his boarders is racist or evil i think it should be a 50 50 thing usa and mexico since its there people coming in if there were actual punishments for illegally crossing then it wouldnt be as much

so maybe I should clarify why I thought the ad was racist. They stated "eww" and "Yuck", implying that getting something that was made in Indonesia is dirty. Why is something made in Indonesia dirty? because Indonesians made it? thats what it sounds like they are trying to say. All the goverment politics aside, I dont see why getting something made from Indonesia, in a Indonesia factory, by indonesian people, would be considered dirty. Imagine when his spam email hits a Indonesian person, I would guess they will be pissed off.
I found this video today and it didn't make me feel too warm and fuzzy about Indonesia. I guess their actions are understandable considering a local was eaten by a croc. It's not much different to what we do to livestock in other parts of the world. Maybe I just have a bleeding heart for animals though I'm a hypocrite because I do eat meat.

They seem primitive the way they do things in this video. I don't want to visit there. Just my opinion .

www.liveleak.com/view?t=uOawJ_1531650062

Edit: I'll add that I do realize that one video is not going to be representative of an entire country. I just feel bad for the crocs but the reaction is kind of understandable given that they lost a local. I def don't want to visit this mud hut village though tbh.

Last edited:

Put Saddam Hussein in as Dictator of Iraq, Gave guns to the Taliban to fight Russia (Taliban used these guns on the US after Russia), Gave money and CIA training to Bin Laden, assisted in the assassination of democratically elected leader Thomas Sankara. Mistreatment of minorities, gave power to Manuel Noriega, resulted in the US invasion of Panama, Invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq. Vietnam War, Korean War. Countless human rights violations.

Seriously I could go on all day about every fuck up America has done.

Put Saddam Hussein in as Dictator of Iraq, Gave guns to the Taliban to fight Russia (Taliban used these guns on the US after Russia), Gave money and CIA training to Bin Laden, assisted in the assassination of democratically elected leader Thomas Sankara. Mistreatment of minorities, gave power to Manuel Noriega, resulted in the US invasion of Panama, Invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq. Vietnam War, Korean War. Countless human rights violations.

...and still the greatest country on earth.

No?

Say what you will, I love my country.

You can love your country no problem with that. But lets not forget the time you bombed a pharmaceutical company and robbed an entire country of malaria medication causing thousands of innocent deaths and preventing the manufacture of 50% of the countries medicine because Bill Clinton though the company was making VX nerve gas for Bin Laden despite no real evidence other than a single soil sample.
Americans live in a bubble bombarded daily with news showing how great their country is, you can never understand why so many countries dislike you.

Me personally I love America, I've been there three times. I spent a month in New York, 3 months in Mississippi and Louisiana and spent 2 months in Wyoming and another two months in Kentucky. I liked the food, I enjoyed the women and I loved going to College Football and basketball but the level of ignorance I encountered is astronomic. I've never encountered another country I've been to that had a higher level of ignorance about the rest of the world. Even in the Philippines when I went out to the jungle the people out there knew more of the world than some of the people I met in New York.

I liked the food, I enjoyed the women and I loved going to College Football and basketball but the level of ignorance I encountered is astronomic.
Well, that settles it.

Interesting use of the contrastive there. Clearly a deep thinker, this one.

Well, that settles it.

Interesting use of the contrastive there. Clearly a deep thinker, this one.

You can answer with sarcasm or insults all you want but it doesn't change my views. You've provided nothing except that you "love your country" and that it's the "greatest country in the world".

You can answer with sarcasm or insults all you want but it doesn't change my views. You've provided nothing except that you "love your country" and that it's the "greatest country in the world".
Nothing in what I've written suggests that I'm trying to convince you of anything. That's all on your end.

Meanwhile, you seem to think that because you can muster up particular evils done by the USA (and no one denies that the US has done very bad things), you've somehow provided a serious argument against US patriotism. But if that's your end game, you should focus less on someone else's country and maybe focus more on your own (there is literally no single country that has not perpetrated great evil at one point in time or other). If you're going to list only negative things that the US has done (of course, with the apparent exception of women, food, and college sports) without even a nod to the great good done by the US and what the country represents, then your opinion lacks credibility and comes off as the opinion of an undereducated, yet somehow not entirely inept web surfer who knows how to use wikipedia.

Nothing in what I've written suggests that I'm trying to convince you of anything. That's all on your end.

Meanwhile, you seem to think that because you can muster up particular evils done by the USA (and no one denies that the US has done very bad things), you've somehow provided a serious argument against US patriotism. But if that's your end game, you should focus less on someone else's country and maybe focus more on your own (there is literally no single country that has not perpetrated great evil at one point in time or other). If you're going to list only negative things that the US has done (of course, with the apparent exception of women, food, and college sports) without even a nod to the great good done by the US and what the country represents, then your opinion lacks credibility and comes off as the opinion of an undereducated, yet somehow not entirely inept web surfer who knows how to use wikipedia.

I can list several countries that have never perpetrated a great evil... Tell me the great deeds the US has done? I can list maybe 3... The US protected Australia from the Japanese in world war 2 and without their backing we would most likely have been invaded. The US. The US had a big part in the invention of the internet and the US pharmaceutical companies have a big part in creating and producing drugs to cure/help many many illnesses including one that I will be put on soon to help combat migraines.

Saying "America is the greatest country on earth" isn't really patriotism, it's just an ignorant statement. How can a country where people can break their legs and have their bones poking through the skin say "No don't call an ambulance they cost to much" be the greatest country on earth? Where basic medical care costs far to much or where kids can't even go to school without getting shot. America is great for the rich and the middle class and it truly is a land of opportunity if you have the money to pay for it. If you don't have the money its the land of no opportunity.

Australia isn't perfect either, we treated the aboriginals like shit and as the years pass by we become more intolerant of religion and race. We put asylum seekers in detention centers with horrible conditions and expect them to wait happily while we process them.

And my apparent exclusion of food women and sports doesn't change the fact that 90% of the people I met there barely knew a damn thing about the rest of the world. What do they teach you in school? because apparently it's just about America. One guy actually said "Wow Australia hey, we kicked the shit out of you in world war 2." because he didn't know the difference between Australia and Austria...

Tell me what the country represents? You expect me to mention it but everything the US represents is a dream at this point it doesn't actually exist. Of course I focused on the bad, because they outweigh the good that the US does in the modern world. I could pick the same problems with outer countries too like France, Russia, South Africa, China, Thailand, India it wouldn't be hard.
You seem to think that I hate America and you couldn't be more wrong, I just live in the real world where we have to deal with the consequences of your countries actions while you get blasted with propaganda every day telling you how great and lucky it is that you're an American.

Back