Immortal: Unchained, A New Souls-Inspired Shooter

GhostZ06

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

Ok, so what is Immortal: Unchained?
Immortal: Unchained is a new game inspired by the Souls-like genre. My colleagues and I are all avid fans of the genre and wanted to make our own unique take on it. So what’s new? Well, it’s set in a pretty crazy futuristic fantasy world, currently collapsing in a cosmic event. You are a living weapon, and your goal is to bring an end to this cataclysm. Also, we chose to make it a shooter, with guns.
Yep, guns! Take aim and shoot down your foes, as they try to do the same in thrilling close-to-medium range encounters. It’s far from a reflex shooter, though. Mobility, attack direction and well-timed dodges are crucial for your survival and victory. Expect to get shot down a lot; just like its sources of inspiration, this isn’t an easy game. The satisfaction you feel when you evade an enemy attack to fire a burst of hot lead (or plasma, or acid, etc.) into its backside cortex and watch it go up in flames will make it worth it.

Ok, so what is Immortal: Unchained?
Immortal: Unchained is a new game inspired by the Souls-like genre. My colleagues and I are all avid fans of the genre and wanted to make our own unique take on it. So what’s new? Well, it’s set in a pretty crazy futuristic fantasy world, currently collapsing in a cosmic event. You are a living weapon, and your goal is to bring an end to this cataclysm. Also, we chose to make it a shooter, with guns.
https://blog.us.playstation.com/201...ortal-unchained-a-new-souls-inspired-shooter/

i think its guns and melee, but....

Back