Immigrants voting against the native population = Audacious?

"Native" population? Are you fucking serious

We all know who the Native American population is and it's not anybody you mentioned. Go back to Europe.

So migration had nothing to do with it?
By 2042 the USA will self-destruct without a white majority. Let them fuck themselves, I don't know why you want to save a society that does not want to be saved.

^All majority-minority countries are unstable shitholes, but this time it's going to be different. :rolleyes:

^All majority-minority countries are unstable shitholes, but this time it's going to be different. :rolleyes:

Maybe your house would be a shithole too if I routinely burned it down and stole all your assets.

There are bad seeds in every single demographic, rich and poor, brown and white. The fact that you want to paint with broad strokes seems a little ignorant to me.

People are people bro. Get to know someone face to face and you will find out that the majority of people just want the same things as you - a happy family, peace, food on the table, etc.

People aren't light bulbs. You can't just pick one from one part of the planet and replace it with another and expect no changes.

Theoretically, if you replaced the entire population of Japan with Congolese people, it wouldn't be the same country anymore.

People aren't light bulbs. You can't just pick one from one part of the planet and replace it with another and expect no changes.

Theoretically, if you replaced the entire population of Japan with Congolese people, it wouldn't be the same country anymore.

Nice comparison. You can't try to replace an entire society and expect the same society just because of where they are.

Maybe your house would be a shithole too if I routinely burned it down and stole all your assets.

I see you have bought into the Marxist lie that Western wealth comes on the backs of brown people... as if we are all Vikings, going around stealing gems and gold from Bambi-eyed brown people ... then suddenly, boom! Skyscrapers, jet engines, flat screen televisions, cars, space satellites, iPhones!

Western countries are rich because of free market capitalism, competition, innovation ... slavery etc. was actually less effective at generating wealth.

The USA would probably be better off today if they HADNT done slavery

Last edited:
So, you have decided to leave your country (Mexico) and move to another country (the USA) in search of a better life. But, then you vote against the wishes of the native population.

The vast majority of non-hispanic white people voted for Republican and for Trump, yet the vast majority of hispanic people vote for Democrats. Does anyone else not find this absolutely audacious? and cheeky??

Why would you leave your country and move to another, only to want to change it against the wishes of the native population??

I am from England, I am an immigrant and I live in Japan now. I love Japan and don't want it to change ... I would literally vote for the conservative party here (if I was eligible). I came here because I love this country.

I don't understand at all why you would migrate to a country and want to change it to your way. I find it downright f**king audacious. I see these minority students burning effergies of Trump and protesting Trump, I just think they should just f**k off, frankly.

It would be like me migrating to Japan and demanding that they change for me and I start protesting their traditions and political system ... it would make me an asshole ... yet, all of these minority leftists in the UK/USA seem to get away with it.

I think a lot of countries in the west are sewing the seeds for civil strife with their open immigration policy. Not all immigrants, but the majority that vote against the wishes of the natives.

The phenomena of minority immigrants voting against the native population ... I just find it pretty audacious.

_92356436_us_elections_2016_exit_polls_race_624-2.png
You have a point and then turn it into a partisan slob-job.

You're part of the problem.

Literally, the United States of America was built by immigrants from various ethnic groups, so if you don't like it, I suggest you and your family move back to the homogeneous European paradise that you came from.

I mean, why'd you guys leave in the first place if you think that immigrants add no value to another country?

Literally, the United States of America was built by immigrants from various ethnic groups, so if you don't like it, I suggest you and your family move back to the homogeneous European paradise that you came from.

I mean, why'd you guys leave in the first place if you think that immigrants add no value to another country?

White British people are an ethnic minority in London. There is no homogeneous paradise ... well, there is ... for everyone except white people.

I see you have bought into the Marxist lie that Western wealth comes on the backs of brown people... as if we are all Vikings, going around stealing gems and gold from Bambi-eyed brown people ... then suddenly, boom! Skyscrapers, jet engines, flat screen televisions, cars, space satellites, iPhones!

Western countries are rich because of free market capitalism, competition, innovation ... slavery etc. was actually less effective at generating wealth.

The USA would probably be better off today if they HADNT done slavery

Nope.

My response was in relation to western foreign resource exploitation and had nothing to do with your "marxism" strawman.

Guess your entire comment just hit a brick wall.

Nope.

My response was in relation to western foreign resource exploitation and had nothing to do with your "marxism" strawman.

Guess your entire comment just hit a brick wall.

"Foreign resource exploitation" ... what specifically do you mean here?

"Foreign resource exploitation" ... what specifically do you mean here?

If you don't understand the history of Latin America, SE Asia, Africa, etc., in relation to the West's quest for capital accumulation, then no offense, but if I have to explain how to add and subtract to somebody, I'm likely not going to dive into a conversation about calculus with them.

Back