Immigrant riots in Sweden, cars burning, police fires warning shots

lecter

not even webscale
@Silver
Reaction score
Since libs and the media love to talk about Sweden lately, I guess this will get extensive coverage.
It's in Rinkeby, a migrant ghetto, they riot from time to time, is normal.

89.1% of the population of Rinkeby had a first- or second-generation immigrant background as of 2007.

In June 2010, Rinkeby was the scene of riots and attacks against the local police station.

In 2016 an Australian news team from 60 Minutes along with Jan Sjunnesson an editor of the far right publication Avpixlat had their camera man hit by a car when the team arrived at Rinkeby. After making journalistic contact with inhabitants, "the team gets surrounded by young, ill-tempered men. The police is present but disappear for unclear reasons immediately prior to the attack" that followed, which included hits and kicks

20170220_rinkeby4.jpg

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/Lz524/polis-avlossade-varningsskott-mot-stenkastare-i-rinkeby
http://www.friatider.se/riots-and-looting-notorios-stockholm-suburb

They should probably stop housing immigrants all together in enclaves.

I chuckle when I hear about the left talk about "religious freedom" when talking about these animal muslims, the same people that hate on evangelicals. I guess what eve rgets you money on the first of the month...

Yes, immigrants can pose problems, probably more so when they live in the street.

Does that auto translate to banning all of them?

No.

I wonder how many millions this will cost the Swedish taxpayer? How could anyone support paying for these criminals to hang around mosques and attack you?
Wouldn't they rather have a Corvette in their driveway?

Yes, immigrants can pose problems, probably more so when they live in the street.

No.

Yes no job, no valid id, no citizenship!!!! They are not living in the streets that get money for being losers

No.
Do these people live in the street?

Rinkeby is another segregated area where many Swedish officers don't even bother going, but prefer to exercise a mostly "hands-off" approach to what the locals are doing. Even if Trump is hyperbolic about his description of Sweden and its issues, it is safe to say that Sweden is not handling immigration well at this point.

Their statistics on crime are juked because none of these car burnings/stone-throwing at police officers will probably be listed as crimes.

If Sweden ever goes through a period of economic depression, and is forced to cut down their welfare as a result, we will see what the real crime rate is like. For now they are just paying "Danegeld", to maintain a fragment of peace and stability.

Last edited:
The transnational media isn't just the enemy of the American people -- it's the enemy of civilization.

Many of the seemingly mentally ill liberals you encounter just grew up watching large quantities of television. They might be good people deep down, but they've been hopelessly de-educated by globalist drivel.

These riots will un-happen, somehow. I f they can't unhappen then an intellectually feeble college professor will be pressured into concocting some abstract theory about how they're the fault of Sweden's "legacy of gender roles".

Last edited:
Maybe it's a time for new Crusade

Back