Imgur photos not displaying?

Undying Poster

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
I have tried using Imgur to upload some pics to go along with my posts and I usually can't get them to work. Is it on my end or Sherdog? What other website should I use to host pics?

I have tried using Imgur to upload some pics to go along with my posts and I usually can't get them to work. Is it on my end or Sherdog? What other website should I use to host pics?
I don'thave any problems using imgur, how are you going about it? Are you using a PC/laptop or mobile?

You can just click "copy image" and paste it on here

fLULMTU.gif

Works fine on my end, on the mobile app and on desktop. You can also upload images you want to post using the "upload a file" function if you save that image to your computer/phone first.

fLULMTU.gif

Works fine on my end, on the mobile app and on desktop. You can also upload images you want to post using the "upload a file" function if you save that image to your computer/phone first.
i did not know you could upload saved files from phones. i thought like that whole upload file was for pics on those old sharing bucket sites... this is great news.

silly me. like i feel really silly right now.

<45><45><45>

I'm having a similar problem with Imgur as this is always how it appears when I link to it. I have tried just putting in the link, I have tried using the IMG tags as the MEDIA tags but it always shows up like this.

Attachments

• ImgurIssue.JPG
    ImgurIssue.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 7
I'm having a similar problem with Imgur as this is always how it appears when I link to it. I have tried just putting in the link, I have tried using the IMG tags as the MEDIA tags but it always shows up like this.
Yeah, it's similar to this. I've done it both on my phone and my PC. Doesn't work either way. Ignore my troll post and check this out:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/why-wont-democrats-denounce-anti-fa.3522791/page-3#post-129620899

Does it appear for you guys?

Back