Imagine This...

Mixedfights

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
We all know this is a Conor hater wonderland. Could you IMAGINE all the BS that would be talked if Conor hung out with Justin Beiber and beat his wife? Then gets all pissed that 20 something Bieber blows him off?

Its like im in a parallel universe where everything embarassing isnt embarrassing.

We all know this is a Conor hater wonderland. Could you IMAGINE all the BS that would be talked if Conor hung out with Justin Beiber and beat his wife? Then gets all pissed that 20 something Bieber blows him off?

Its like im in a parallel universe where everything embarassing isnt embarrassing.
Who gives a shit you fucking dork?

It's almost as if fight fans care more about the fights themselves than what may or may not go on outside the ring/cage. Conor has had accusations made of him doing blow and cheating on Dee. Ask me if I care though. Mayweather, Jones, McGregor...they all come to fight and that's all that should really matter.

Most people here hate Conor because of his fans like TS.

It's almost as if fight fans care more about the fights themselves than what may or may not go on outside the ring/cage. Conor has had accusations made of him doing blow and cheating on Dee. Ask me if I care though. Mayweather, Jones, McGregor...they all come to fight and that's all that should really matter.
When was the last time Mayweda had an exciting fight? A decade ago?

Also, I'm not sure what point the thread starter is trying to make. Floyd Mayweather receives so much hate and it seems that majority of people are rooting for McGregor.

You KNOW all the haters here would have a field day with that shit. I'm just pointing out the obvious double standard.

When was the last time Mayweda had an exciting fight? A decade ago?
Depends on who you ask. I'd also assume Conor will be less exciting 21 years into his professional fighting career. Or even 11 years in if you want to claim Mayweather hasn't done anything in the last decade.

You KNOW all the haters here would have a field day with that shit. I'm just pointing out the obvious double standard.
Fair enough. Mayweather does get hate though. Fight fans just have the attention spans of goldfish. The Bieber thing is next level queer shit, I'll agree. But the domestic violence has ran its course. None of these guys are living like saints. Its all a matter of who gets caught really.

I'm a Conor fan (check my posting) but TS your a bitch! Your thread sucks! What kind of person starts a thread with oh we all know here is the wonderland for Conor haters...

What the fuck?

Go restart your bitch ass thread as the following, then I'll jump in and support you!

Thread title: Floyd fans are wife beaters!

Thread content; Do you all beat your wife? If you support Floyd you are a wife beater!

Any shit post like that is better than your crap here... Double standards exist everywhere! Who gives a shit! We are here to fight! So fuck the Conor haters or Floyd fans!

Fair enough. Mayweather does get hate though. Fight fans just have the attention spans of goldfish. The Bieber thing is next level queer shit, I'll agree. But the domestic violence has ran its course. None of these guys are living like saints. Its all a matter of who gets caught really.
I don't think Conor fans understand why Floyd associated himself with Bieber and had him come to the ring with him. Bieber has almost 100 million people following him on twitter alone, throughout all social media platforms his reach is enormous. If you can have someone like that talking about your fight on social media prior to the event that promotion is very valuable.

I don't think Conor fans understand why Floyd associated himself with Bieber and had him come to the ring with him. Bieber has almost 100 million people following him on twitter alone, throughout all social media platforms his reach is enormous. If you can have someone like that talking about your fight on social media prior to the event that promotion is very valuable.

Am I the Conor fan in that scenario? Lol. It's why Conor talks about Rolls Royce and Versace . It's why 50 Cent's music is in the embedded videos for the fight. Cross marketing, I get it. But Floyd getting all butthurt over Bieber unfollowing him on Instagram? How many of those 1 million followers are gonna pay $100 on a ppv over that? Money is a better indicator of value than interest. I'd argue that this TMZ bullshit might get the fight some more attention, but it won't convert that attention to more PPV buys.

Am I the Conor fan in that scenario? Lol. It's why Conor talks about Rolls Royce and Versace . It's why 50 Cent's music is in the embedded videos for the fight. Cross marketing, I get it. But Floyd getting all butthurt over Bieber unfollowing him on Instagram? How many of those 1 million followers are gonna pay $100 on a ppv over that? Money is a better indicator of value than interest. I'd argue that this TMZ bullshit might get the fight some more attention, but it won't convert that attention to more PPV buys.
I was mainly talking about TS as the Conor fan, he posted that people would talk shit about Conor if he were to hang out with Bieber. I just quoted you because you agreed it was gay, I was just trying to make a point that I think there was more to Floyd associating himself with Bieber than 'Hey I bet he's a really great guy and want to hang out with him'.

I was mainly talking about TS as the Conor fan, he posted that people would talk shit about Conor if he were to hang out with Bieber. I just quoted you because you agreed it was gay, I was just trying to make a point that I think there was more to Floyd associating himself with Bieber than 'Hey I bet he's a really great guy and want to hang out with him'.
Agreed. I was just referencing their recent "fallout" as being gay. As much as I cringed watching Bieber's bitchass acting like he was a boxer for a few months, I understood where Floyd's motivations were coming from at the time.

Could you IMAGINE all the BS that would be talked if Floyd lost to Nate Diaz. Yeah i can't either

Thanks for keeping this section of the forum retarded

Conor is loved by the public. Floyd has always been hated, especially for whooping his women and hanging with biebs.

Back