Imagine if UFC strips DC to make Jon vs Gus for the LHW belt

• Thread starter Deleted member 363827
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 363827

The terror....

This is definitely possible. You guys all have seen how much DC has ballooned up.

Also who do you guys think Jones snitched on?

r_406957_z536A.gif

Why would they strip a guy that actively wants to defend BOTH his titles?

its going to be good ole interim belt

That’s exactly what’s gonna happen, probably in Toronto. That was my prediction months ago and stand by it.

Jones Gus 2 will be for the official vacant relinquished interim LHW belt.

No...

But honestly I am sick and tired of Jones versus DC. We have seen this twice. And you know DC is going to be campaigning big time for yet another opportunity. But book the Gus fight. It’s a rematch people have been wanting for a long time.

Neither Gus nor Jones have competed since July 29, 2017.

No way either deserves a title shot (Jones for popping for a second time, Gus for general inactivity). DC damn sure should not be stripped and deserves to retire as the double champion.

If Jones proved he was framed then they should overturn the no contest. Having 15-month suspension is harsh enough

Jones was innocent and Gus is the #1 contender
Rightfully so the belt should be stripped

I wouldn't mind it if they strip him unless he agrees to defend it at least one more time. he shouldn't hold the LHW belt if he doesn't want to defend it. He's already said he would never fight after March

The UFC won't strip DC, and we will still see DC vs Lesnar in early 2019.

Gus vs Jones might be for the interim title if it looks like DC won't defend it -- the winner would then get promoted to undisputed champ if/when DC retires.

They should. Made Conor relinquish fw title right away after he won lw

Legit account you're using, bro.

<{fry}>
I signed in today because my friend say Conor will KO Khabib in the presser. I read this forum for long time and follow MMA. I only watch big fights like Conor, GSP , Colby , A.Silva, Jones, Lesnar, Khabib, Diaz brothers and if there is big hype on prospect like Northcutt, Ngannou or Till

I think DC would try to make that cut one last time before he let Jones fight for the vacant title, but I hope not, since whatever chance he has of beating Jones is only decreased down at LHW.

Back