Imagine if Semmy Schilt was fighting these guys.

RiotWyatt

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
He actually knew how to use his height and length. Tybura wouldn’t stand a chance.

He’d beat Derrick “I don’t know how to do a takedown” Lewis and be in the top 3 today.

Struve really should retire.

Nice guy, but he is almost embarrassing to watch fight.

Problem with Schilt would be the 265lbs limit.

Struve really should retire.

Nice guy, but he is almost embarrassing to watch fight.
I think he should go to K1. His body type is made for that. But he should learn how to throw a proper punch... which has not happened in a 10+ years career.

semmy would look like he was moving in quick sand before gettting mauled by weidman

semmy would look like he was moving in quick sand before gettting mauled by weidman
OrnateUnequaledBaboon.gif

PitifulNecessaryCougar.gif

these aren't even the same sports. especially since these highlight the difference between mma/k1 ...

ummm.. he'd lose to Barnett for a third time.....

Edit: Barnetts not with the UFC anymore right?

It's so easy to spot these diehard delusional Pride fans, so predictable.

This is Semmy Schilt not using his reach very well.

Not to mention that clinching and taking him down was easy peasy.

Semmy would be top 5 in todays division for sure

only see Stipe, DC, Blaydes and Reem beating him. And Reems glass chin could always get shattered. Maybe Werdum but he looks past it and never had good TDs. His defense is as bad as ever standing too

I’m not even saying Schilt was that great. He’s definitely better than these guys tonight though.

The thing about that Yvel fight:

1 Yvel is no slouch standing.
2. He eye gouged the shit out of Schilt to the point where Schilts eyes were closed shut.
3. Yvel would beat both guys too.

The entire tournament bracket was very relieved when sergei beat semmy to say the least

3 years into his MMA career, not even in his purime. Yvel gouged his eyes out bad too. In that same MMA experience Stipe was getting KOd by Struve, Reem was getting KOd by Hoffman, Volkov was getting choked by Maxim Grishin etc.

Guy beat him. Semmy was cool and all. But he ended up with 14 MMA loses. 3 losses were to a welterweight. Anyone with MMA skill he lost to. Seems like Struve is the modern version of Semmy. Semmy Struve.

Guy beat him. Semmy was cool and all. But he ended up with 14 MMA loses. 3 losses were to a welterweight. Anyone with MMA skill he lost to. Seems like Struve is the modern version of Semmy. Semmy Struve.

Even as bad as Schilt was in MMA, especially early in his career, he’s still better than Struve. That’s the point I’m making.

When Schilt improved, unlike Struve, he became a formidable opponent. Even then, that HW division didn’t let him get as much success as Struve does.

Wrong on both accounts. Okay just the 2nd one
I mean Semmy has two losses to Barnett. And if they fought today(hypothetically) Barnett would beat him considering Semmy has been retired for like 5 years now. Also Barnett is no longer with the UFC so please elaborate where I'm wrong.

Back