Imagine how much of a beat down Edson Barboza vs. Nate Diaz would be

I'd want Nate but ...
A guy who doesn't check leg kicks vs a guy worth the best leg kicks in the ufc

Lot of people acting like only one of them has a chance. Both are great fighters. If Nate fights in his face, Edson is in big trouble, since his boxing has important holes and his chin is very suspect. If Barboza controls the distance, Nate will have no legs.

Im honestly picking Nate here if he comes motivated.

Youre fucking delusional. At no point was Johnson beating Nate.

Also lol at Johnson putting more pressure on fighters than Nate does.

Johnson did win the first round.

Awful style matchup for Nate, because Barboza has amazing leg kicks, one of the best in UFC in any weightclass, maybe even the best.

Nate has no clue how to block leg kicks and nor does Giblert and Nick, the only thing they really know is to try and switch stance. Even guys that are not known for leg kicks target them for it, Gray Maynard started leg kicking Nate and I never seen Gray leg kick anyone else in my life hahaaha

Barboza got dropped once by strikes and everybody thinks he has a poor chin. You know whoelse got dropped once by punches and people thought he had poor chin? Miocic.

War of attrition imo. Nate's lead leg or Stockton Slap for the win

Barboza has looked vulnerable when boxers can get in his face, could see this going either way.

Like this?

Donald-Cerrone-vs.-Edson-Barboza.gif

IMO that would be a competitive fight. One of Nates better match ups at the top of the division, though that isn't saying much.

Back