Imagine being an incel engineer working with other incel engineers, and then they hire this new guy

He might as well become friends with the guy and maybe when the new guy is the boss he will throw the poor incel a bone.

This company seems to be made up entirely of the equivalent of beta elephant seals.

It's all good though. These engineers just need to #evolvethedefinition of "masculine" to include subservient, timid, easily pushed around and silenced, self-loathing, humiliated and despondent.

"...deep, loud sexy voice..."
198u15dpp0uizjpg.jpg

Inceldog is running wild

<{anton}>

It should be mentioned that having good social skills and talking ability, would certainly make you stand out head and shoulders above the rest of the crowd. Especially if you are lucky to be tall/deep voiced with a large physical presence.

I'd be pissed off too if someone who is equally as skilled as me or less had all these additional things going in their favour.

Think about it. You'd be witnessing this person rise to the top due to some god given gifts, while you are less valued in the work place.

Last edited:
No wonder americans make great mass shooters, you sound just as creepy as this guy, why over analise stuff like this?

One Chad can disrupt the entire social balance of a workplace. You can almost hear the whiny squeaking of this Redditor as he whines in detail about the superior qualities of a natural born leader.

One Chad can disrupt the entire social balance of a workplace. You can almost hear the whiny squeaking of this Redditor as he whines in detail about the superior qualities of a natural born leader.

Talk is cheap, is what that incel needs to tell himself.

It should be mentioned that having good social skills and talking ability, would certainly make you stand out head and shoulders above the rest of the crowd. Especially if you are lucky to be tall/deep voiced with a large physical presence.

I'd be pissed off too if someone who is equally as skilled as me or less had all these additional things going in their favour.

Think about it. You'd be witnessing this person rise to the top due to some god given gifts, while you are less valued in the work place.
Excuses. Anyone can improve their social skills.

That workplace must be full of incompetent employees if some 25 year old with no experience is leading everyone around.

Not read but we got a new engineer recently and the guy doesn't speak. Doesn't look at you. Doesn't communicate at all. Apparently he's a smart kid but jesus wept. Cba with that.

im not reading all this shit. aint gotta to know whoever typed it is gay. i mean what straight guy would write so fukkin much about another dude unless he wanted to bang?

Sometimes I'm guessing that's the case although personally I think mostly this kind of thing is a power fantasy. I mean I didn't get though the whole thing but from what I read this doesn't sound like a real account at all but rather the equivalent of one of those "Chad" type drawings.

The reality is that Incels aren't just ugly/unconfident men and their certainly not "betas", rather there people who buy into the "alpha" mindset(including obcessing about "chad" characters) but then experience negative outcomes from it. Honestly I suspect a lot of people along these lines aren't physically that unattractive, they've just made themselves unattractive but holding arrogant misogynist views that will turn most women off of them.

TL/DR. Lmao @ creating threads about incels.
Threads about incels > threads by incels

Even though the borderline homoerotic undertones of that post make me doubt its veracity, as a tall good looking deep voiced mfer I can confirm many of those deets.

So tldr some cuck wants to get smeshed by some domineering asshole he works with?

Next.

Lol, yeah. Engineers often don’t have much social awareness or skill to navigate social situations. I would bet 75% of incels who are above the age of 22 are engineers or engineering majors.

Lol, yeah. Engineers often don’t have much social awareness or skill to navigate social situations. I would bet 75% of incels who are above the age of 22 are engineers or engineering majors.
While engineers tend to be on the asocial nerdy side, most end up marrying and living fulfilling lives. The real incels are low IQ losers living in their mom's basement going from one minimum wage job to the next.

While engineers tend to be on the asocial nerdy side, most end up marrying and living fulfilling lives. The real incels are low IQ losers living in their mom's basement going from one minimum wage job to the next.

Maybe. But I would say the only thing separating the two is one choice in life, to go to college.

Back