Imagine being an incel engineer working with other incel engineers, and then they hire this new guy

I think the guy who wrote this is a cry for help and saying he wants to be the new guys cum rag

Lol silly I don’t know what to call that story but IRL most engineers are not semi autistic weirdos. Now molecular biologists...

"...deep, loud sexy voice..."
198u15dpp0uizjpg.jpg
For real. When I read that I thought this story was going to take a more penthouse letters turn.

Pics FFS.

Lol silly I don’t know what to call that story but IRL most engineers are not semi autistic weirdos. Now molecular biologists...

Fuck off.

I’m no incel.

But it sometimes does suck when there’s a taller handsomer, better looking guy at your workplace.

Well, at least they're not creating threads on forums based on threads from other forums...

@ts.. how beta are you that you posted the thread on Reddit and then turned around and posted on sherdog and acted like you stumbled across this and are some tough guy. Fuck dude go to a boxing gym or start rolling, get some confidence, grow some balls and quit being so beta

@ts.. how beta are you that you posted the thread on Reddit and then turned around and posted on sherdog and acted like you stumbled across this and are some tough guy. Fuck dude go to a boxing gym or start rolling, get some confidence, grow some balls and quit being so beta
lol@"rolling" in 2018 when you can just wear a Coyote Vest.

Only an incel would start a thread like this.

this has to be some weird harlequin romance shit these incels cook up to fap to
sounds like the guy that wrote this had an attraction to the studly 6'4" A level genetics engineer.

lol@"rolling" in 2018 when you can just wear a Coyote Vest.
Why don't you roll over to the coyote vest thread and look at my post in there fella. My point still stands quit being a pussy and do something

Why don't you roll over to the coyote vest thread and look at my post in there fella. My point still stands quit being a pussy and do something
damn bro, you might almost be as much of an alpha as this engineer. See you on the mats, stud!

Everybody has a role. We need gifted leaders to help just like we need nerdy quiet types. We are all in this together. Jealousy isn’t helping anybody.

damn bro, you might almost be as much of an alpha as this engineer. See you on the mats, stud!
Challenging another poster to a fight... shaking fella, have fun rocking your thread. Did this not get enough hits on reddit? Never seen it although I don't frequent the jobs sub

Back