Imaginary Lat Syndrome

Noodles03

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I stopped boxing for the last 3 months due to conflicting hours with school and work. So lately I've been lifting relatively heavy and unfortunately I have developed imaginary lat syndrome. I didn't realize until I had my picture taken with a friend and It looks like I'm holding a pair of heavy suitcases. How do I fix this?

Now that you're aware of it, stop doing it.

Or, actually develop some impressive lats so they are no longer imaginary.

Now that you're aware of it, stop doing it.

Or, actually develop some impressive lats so they are no longer imaginary.

Unfortunately it’s easier said than done especially towards the end of the day where I lose focus on my posture.

I read a thread like this and think to myself, “Glenn Pendlay and Chris Duffin used to post in this sub forum...”

I read a thread like this and think to myself, “Glenn Pendlay and Chris Duffin used to post in this sub forum...”

also keith wassung, carnal and many many other great guys who left for st. wilhelm's

non-imaginary lat spread
attachment.php

Didn’t know that

Yeah, Duffin used to post here under the name Kabukiwarrior. Don't know if he ever contributed much though, the few times I saw him post it mostly seemed to be to promote his products, coaching services etc.

Pendlay is news to me as well.

Chris Duffin is the man. Really enjoy his content. His squat instructions are really in depth and almost hard to understand though. Probably by design, so you have to pay for him to show you.

Yeah, Duffin used to post here under the name Kabukiwarrior. Don't know if he ever contributed much though, the few times I saw him post it mostly seemed to be to promote his products, coaching services etc.

I think Pendlay wrote a strength program for MMA that became part of the FAQ's. He didn't post much, but was helpful and polite when he did.

I think it was Cratos who called him out for not really contributing and selling stuff and posting vids and stuff.

From what I remember he was pretty good at responding if you asked him directly.

Back