I'm worried about Conor's testosterone levels

You have NO need to worry

Conor's kids will be very proud

converted.gif

Conor's kids will especially be proud when Conor destroys Floyd in the rematch fall 2018. Watch and see: ) Bookmark this post: )
Mayweather proving that he had zero power.

God damn Mayweather ended this dudes career, at least he showed him what the B side of boxing does for him.

Changed Conors life
Diamond panty night

0-1

First I think you need to look up idiot, and Hater, and maybe a few others words I don’t think you know what they mean. Do you understand what short notice means. Second if you read, I stated facts, not opinions as you did. If a person states facts, you have no idea if they are in fact an idiot, only that they can read and state facts. Also no hate was in the two corrections that I made to your post, again facts.

So it is your opinion that if we who for the sake of this post,we will say are equal in all ways. It’s your opinion in that situation that if I train for a fight with a random person for 3 months, then fight you with two weeks notice while you come off of drinking and no training would be the better prepared.

If you would like to debate other fighters , we can but was not part of the facts I stated. Also I can give Conner credit for several things, but not the opinion you stated, as it was not factually true.

If you place so much on Nate’s size, then what do you take from Conner for all the Manlets ( as he calls them including Chad). That he’s fought.

I would say a sign of idiocracy, is to resort to name calling because you lack the intellagence to have a discussion. This would qualify as an opinion, as I don’t know you so I can only base it on your rambling posts backed up by no facts.

Again I would urge you to define short notice. While it is true you get injured training. It is a fact that not training makes one more prone to injury. So hold water maybe, maybe not.

I’m sure I missed a lot of what you said, as most did not have anything to do with what I said in my post. From the post I made you also have no idea if I’m a hater or not only again that I stated two facts, which means they can be looked up and verified. What you posted some people will agree with, some won’t, but they are not facts only opinions.

Absolutely false and revisionist history by Conor haters

The options were Aldo, Edgar, Cerrone, and Nate

Edgar literally turned Conor down

I wonder why sherdog never gives Frankie shit for actually declining a fight offer against Conor and factually declining Conor.

Aldo also factually ducked Conor

So realistically it came down to Cerrone or Nate

If Conor had picked Cerrone, shertard haters would have just cried about how Conor was "picking the easier fight" the guy who out classed by Nate. Conor went with the toughest challenged he could in Nate.

Conor can never win with sherdog haters

Furthermore, Conor even went out of his way to accommodate Nate's big ass.

Nate said he was too heavy and couldn't makeweight. He asked for a 165lb catch weight. Conor said, "no, I don't want there to be any excuses for you about weight. You are heavy. Then let's do this at your natural weight of 170. I don't give a fuck. I will beat you at your strongest at 170."

How can people not appreciate the fearlessness and risk taking of Conor. Conor truly lives that life style of "anytime anywhere"...and Conor always has so much on the line with being the biggest star ever, its incredible how Conor is still always willing to put his chips on the table
Aldo looked like a bitch before hand saying he wanted the fight any time any place until it became available.

Edgar was injured. Dana knew he was injured but acted like a snake and pretended like Frankie was scared.

Never heard Frankie so pissed after that
https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.blo...ite-insinuated-refused-conor-mcgregor-ufc-196

Last edited:
Are people forgetting how many short notice fights Conor has accepted, or are people just conveniently choosing to ignore it?

Conor took on his toughest challenger, the best wrestler in the division, the boogieman who Conor was supposedly ducking, on short notice.

How can idiots still claim Conor ducks or cherry picks after that?

Conor has never once turned down a fight offer therefore Conor has never once ducked anyone

Send Conor the fight contract and Conor will fulfill the contract to end that fighters life

Again, remember,Conor is the one who took on Mendes on short notice - and a much bigger, nothing to lose, dangerous Nate Diaz on short notice.

Conor boxed Floyd in a freaking boxing match

Conor isn't afraid of any one

I love all these idiot trolls who have convinced themselves Conor is really afraid of a Tony Ferguson who was nearly KOd by Lando.

It's going to make their tears and breakdowns that much sweeter when Conor smokes Tony

Conor has never taken a short notice fight. He always has a full fight camp for every fight he has.

Mendes and Nate took short notice fights against Conor.

Cerrone has taken many short notice fights

Aldo just took a short notice fight against Holloway

Conor has never taken a short notice fight

Won’t know until weigh ins... No semi-boner low T levels

You're talking about giving up a belt when it's only been three months since he last fought, let alone Tony who fought last month? Calm down.

It's been a few months since Conor last fought?

It has been literally just over a year since his last MMA bout and there's no reason to believe it won't be another year, esp if he gets suspended. I don't know where you're getting a few months from....

It's been a few months since Conor last fought?

It has been literally just over a year since his last MMA bout and there's no reason to believe it won't be another year, esp if he gets suspended. I don't know where you're getting a few months from....

Do you know why people have time in between fights? It's to recover. Did you think he was going to take a fight immediately after being stopped by Mayweather? Also, don't you find it strange that people will say that Conor is 1 - 3 in his past four fights (including the Mayweather fight), and then turn around and say that he hasn't fought in a year? It's one or the other, you can't have it both ways.

Do you know why people have time in between fights? It's to recover. Did you think he was going to take a fight immediately after being stopped by Mayweather? Also, don't you find it strange that people will say that Conor is 1 - 3 in his past four fights (including the Mayweather fight), and then turn around and say that he hasn't fought in a year? It's one or the other, you can't have it both ways.

I hear you. And I believe he has a 6 month med suspension, no? So why no fight booked then?

And we can't act like THAT'S why he hasn't defended. It's pretty clear he doesn't want to defend that belt for as much $ as that fight can generate.

I do agree that ppl can be hypocritical, mind you, overall. Yes.

12 months is too long for a fighter who hasn't been injured but has just been distracted or non-committal.

I hear you. And I believe he has a 6 month med suspension, no? So why no fight booked then?

And we can't act like THAT'S why he hasn't defended. It's pretty clear he doesn't want to defend that belt for as much $ as that fight can generate.

I do agree that ppl can be hypocritical, mind you, overall. Yes.

12 months is too long for a fighter who hasn't been injured but has just been distracted or non-committal.

It hasn't been twelve months since his last fight. It has been two. We should wait to see how everything plays out instead of immediately becoming outraged about every little thing (even if those things haven't even happened yet).

It hasn't been twelve months since his last fight. It has been two. We should wait to see how everything plays out instead of immediately becoming outraged about every little thing (even if those things haven't even happened yet).

I count 12 as an mma fan. And it's not like he's an easy guy to schedule fights with. Acting like we're premature on blaming Conor for holding up UFC divisions is just revisionist history.

This guy holds up divisions since his unfolding as this aspiring wannabe boss of the promotion and many of us are tired of it. We don't need to wait LONGER on Conor before we make up our mind that he's wasting our time in MMA.

Great fighter, but yeah, I don't think he should have the belt anymore. Flat out. MUCH RATHER see him fight to get his belt BACK because maybe he'd be motivated. Right now it's hard for me to consider him motivated to take an MMA fight.

I'd LOVE to see him fight to get BACK his old belt though. That would be an amazing story arc and he might become a 3 time champion. They should consider that route.

I count 12 as an mma fan. And it's not like he's an easy guy to schedule fights with. Acting like we're premature on blaming Conor for holding up UFC divisions is just revisionist history.

This guy holds up divisions since his unfolding as this aspiring wannabe boss of the promotion and many of us are tired of it. We don't need to wait LONGER on Conor before we make up our mind that he's wasting our time in MMA.

Great fighter, but yeah, I don't think he should have the belt anymore. Flat out. MUCH RATHER see him fight to get his belt BACK because maybe he'd be motivated. Right now it's hard for me to consider him motivated to take an MMA fight.

I'd LOVE to see him fight to get BACK his old belt though. That would be an amazing story arc and he might become a 3 time champion. They should consider that route.

Sure, you can hide behind being strictly an MMA fan. But the fact remains that it has only been two months since his last fight, and he needs time to recover. So does Tony (who fought even more recently than that). If you know that negotiations with Conor have been difficult in the past, then it should be even more of a reason not to jump to conclusions so soon. So far, we've gathered that it is early in the fight-making stage and Conor is hard to negotiate with. Why, then, would you expect a fight announcement to come so early? For example, Daniel Cormier last fought in July and has yet to announce his upcoming fight (which is normal and totally acceptable). Same for Tyron Woodley.

Maybe given twelve months actually do pass, I would agree with you. But chances are a fight will be announced within the coming days (like when they usually are).

Sure, you can hide behind being strictly an MMA fan. But the fact remains that it has only been two months since his last fight, and he needs time to recover. So does Tony (who fought even more recently than that). If you know that negotiations with Conor have been difficult in the past, then it should be even more of a reason not to jump to conclusions so soon. So far, we've gathered that it is early in the fight-making stage and Conor is hard to negotiate with. Why, then, would you expect a fight announcement to come so early? For example, Daniel Cormier last fought in July and has yet to announce his upcoming fight (which is normal and totally acceptable). Same for Tyron Woodley.

Maybe given twelve months actually do pass, I would agree with you. But chances are a fight will be announced within the coming days (like when they usually are).

We'll see, but I doubt that. Also, I think 12 months is too long for the division. And I didn't even say I'm only an MMA fan. I like boxing and his match was fun. BUT that's not why he hadn't defended for almost a year, right?

Point is, I'm not as patient with Conor as you're willing to be. In the end, I'll have no choice because he won't adjust his schedule for me, but it's his sitting on belts he won't defend and holding up divisions that's been annoying me for some years now.

I have no choice but to wait and see when his lordship will grace us with a title defence, but I'm not loving that fact. I'd be in favour of Tony being the champ period, retiring Conor's belt, and letting him choose if he wants to fight MMA again, and if he does, he makes a title run.

That's drama I can get behind!

We'll see, but I doubt that. Also, I think 12 months is too long for the division. And I didn't even say I'm only an MMA fan. I like boxing and his match was fun. BUT that's not why he hadn't defended for almost a year, right?

Point is, I'm not as patient with Conor as you're willing to be. In the end, I'll have no choice because he won't adjust his schedule for me, but it's his sitting on belts he won't defend and holding up divisions that's been annoying me for some years now.

I have no choice but to wait and see when his lordship will grace us with a title defence, but I'm not loving that fact. I'd be in favour of Tony being the champ period, retiring Conor's belt, and letting him choose if he wants to fight MMA again, and if he does, he makes a title run.

That's drama I can get behind!

It's a really strange point you're trying to argue.

It's not that you have more patience. It's because you for some reason want to use the perspective of an MMA fan to justify saying that he hasn't fought in twelve months, when really he has. But then you want to turn around and put so much emphasis on championship belts. Unrelated question but, why does who have what belt matter to you so much, from this supposed fan-only perspective? We're still going to see the fights that we were going to see, regardless of who has what belt. If there were no belts, we would still be seeing the same fights.

Not to say that they don't matter, but why do you care if you're also willing to turn a blind eye to the Mayweather fight and act like it never happened?

It's a really strange point you're trying to argue.

It's not that you have more patience. It's because you for some reason want to use the perspective of an MMA fan to justify saying that he hasn't fought in twelve months, when really he has. But then you want to turn around and put so much emphasis on championship belts. Unrelated question but, why does who have what belt matter to you so much, from this supposed fan-only perspective? We're still going to see the fights that we were going to see, regardless of who has what belt. If there were no belts, we would still be seeing the same fights.

Not to say that they don't matter, but why do you care if you're also willing to turn a blind eye to the Mayweather fight and act like it never happened?

I def don't have more patience, no!

I'm saying he hasn't fought IN MMA in 12 months. That's what I'm talking about - MMA right now. Why does it matter? We're NOT seeing the fights we should be seeing. I should have seen Conor Aldo 2 by now instead of Nate 2, which was nonsense. I should have seen him defend his 155 belt against someone in the division but I haven't. I'm def not seeing the fights I should.

Why does it matter? I like to see the guy fight in MMA especially. So I'd like to see more fights than 1x per year, personally. I get that some ppl don't care, but I do. Not that shocking - most of the fan base wants to see more fights with him as well. I"m not representing some fringe element here.

Why do belts matter? Because I want whoever is the best in the division to be regarded as such without dispute. So I'd like to see the belts defended.

C'mon man, these are really basic fan stances. Nothing much I should have to explain about it. I want to see the division moving and the right fights made at the right times. Why is this so shocking?? Again, MOST fans feel this way. Why the surprise that I do also??

I def don't have more patience, no!

I'm saying he hasn't fought IN MMA in 12 months. That's what I'm talking about - MMA right now. Why does it matter? We're NOT seeing the fights we should be seeing. I should have seen Conor Aldo 2 by now instead of Nate 2, which was nonsense. I should have seen him defend his 155 belt against someone in the division but I haven't. I'm def not seeing the fights I should.

Why does it matter? I like to see the guy fight in MMA especially. So I'd like to see more fights than 1x per year, personally. I get that some ppl don't care, but I do. Not that shocking - most of the fan base wants to see more fights with him as well. I"m not representing some fringe element here.

Why do belts matter? Because I want whoever is the best in the division to be regarded as such without dispute. So I'd like to see the belts defended.

C'mon man, these are really basic fan stances. Nothing much I should have to explain about it. I want to see the division moving and the right fights made at the right times. Why is this so shocking?? Again, MOST fans feel this way. Why the surprise that I do also??

Ah, so you're saying you want to see him fight more. Now tell me how stripping him prematurely would solve that? Let's talk outside of Conor, under the assumption he never fights again. What fights exactly are we missing out on? Ferguson still fought Kevin Lee. Khabib is still fighting Barboza. Ferguson and Khabib still would have fought. From a fan's perspective, what fights are he preventing from happening?

And about the Mayweather fight, it doesn't matter what sport it took place in. Conor took damage. That's why champions have time in between their fights. And I still don't get it. As a fan, it shouldn't matter who gets to hold the golden toy, if the same people are still going to be fighting the same people. I keep using the term perspective of a fan, because I can only understand why it would mean something to a fighter (financially and for the achievement). People love to rag on Conor fans talking about money, but then go on and on about belts (which are about as relevant to the viewer). And then there's the part where the belt doesn't necessarily mean you are the best fighter. It's just a guess (because champions lose). I don't know, just my take on it.

And quite frankly, I could care less what other fans think. Not sure how the masses legitimize your stance (under the assumption its true most people have that opinion).

Dude, you are supposed to be wondering about the guy"s fists, not what his diddle is "up" too.

Ah, so you're saying you want to see him fight more. Now tell me how stripping him prematurely would solve that? Let's talk outside of Conor, under the assumption he never fights again. What fights exactly are we missing out on? Ferguson still fought Kevin Lee. Khabib is still fighting Barboza. Ferguson and Khabib still would have fought. From a fan's perspective, what fights are he preventing from happening?

And about the Mayweather fight, it doesn't matter what sport it took place in. Conor took damage. That's why champions have time in between their fights. And I still don't get it. As a fan, it shouldn't matter who gets to hold the golden toy, if the same people are still going to be fighting the same people. I keep using the term perspective of a fan, because I can only understand why it would mean something to a fighter (financially and for the achievement). People love to rag on Conor fans talking about money, but then go on and on about belts (which are about as relevant to the viewer). And then there's the part where the belt doesn't necessarily mean you are the best fighter. It's just a guess (because champions lose). I don't know, just my take on it.

And quite frankly, I could care less what other fans think. Not sure how the masses legitimize your stance (under the assumption its true most people have that opinion).
The stance was legitimate from jump. It's not that the masses legitimize it. It's that the masses show it's a common stance that I'm surprised is so curious to you just because it's pretty regular. But you have the right to view it however you want. To me, it's like being surprised someone appreciates the traffic lights at an intersection. I don't understand the surprise at it is all. But by all means, you can be surprised. That's your right.

You say to leave Conor out of it but I can't since he's at the crux of what I'm discussing. And yes, I'm talking about him fighting relevant fights so that I, as a fan, can be entertained. Furthermore I am a fan who likes shiny things. On the waist of the fighter who is willing to fight enough (and the right) other fighters to make a case for himself being the best. I like to see him with that gold. Around his waist, over shoulder, or simply sitting on a press conference table. It brings me unspeakable joy. When my champ has a shiny gold thing that only means "interim" I simply cannot rest. I strike out at various objects in the house in frustration. I may pull books off the shelf or scatter decorative pieces, broken, across the floor. With many a scream.

I want to avoid this.

So I want Conor to fight the best matchups for him from a fan perspective. And he has not done that many times in his career. Two or three times I can think of. The rest has been bullshite.

As a fan I like bulls. And I like shite. But bullshite is a no no. I don't want it in our sport.

Do you now understand my lament a shade better or have I only gone and muddied the waters?

The stance was legitimate from jump. It's not that the masses legitimize it. It's that the masses show it's a common stance that I'm surprised is so curious to you just because it's pretty regular. But you have the right to view it however you want. To me, it's like being surprised someone appreciates the traffic lights at an intersection. I don't understand the surprise at it is all. But by all means, you can be surprised. That's your right.

You say to leave Conor out of it but I can't since he's at the crux of what I'm discussing. And yes, I'm talking about him fighting relevant fights so that I, as a fan, can be entertained. Furthermore I am a fan who likes shiny things. On the waist of the fighter who is willing to fight enough (and the right) other fighters to make a case for himself being the best. I like to see him with that gold. Around his waist, over shoulder, or simply sitting on a press conference table. It brings me unspeakable joy. When my champ has a shiny gold thing that only means "interim" I simply cannot rest. I strike out at various objects in the house in frustration. I may pull books off the shelf or scatter decorative pieces, broken, across the floor. With many a scream.

I want to avoid this.

So I want Conor to fight the best matchups for him from a fan perspective. And he has not done that many times in his career. Two or three times I can think of. The rest has been bullshite.

As a fan I like bulls. And I like shite. But bullshite is a no no. I don't want it in our sport.

Do you now understand my lament a shade better or have I only gone and muddied the waters?

This reads as sarcasm to me.

This reads as sarcasm to me.
Yeah, I could see we weren't going anywhere important so I made it more fun for you!!

What gave it away? Was it the "many a scream" bit? As I wrote that I wondered if I'd strayed too far from the line to be confused for serious.

Back