I'm worried about Conor's testosterone levels

I agree, I said he thinks, not I think. I believe he thinks if he doesn’t defend a belt it’s always his. He goes on about being the only person to hold two belts at once. However, he has never defended a belt and lost a fight in between winning belts.
By his logic Gsp has a better claim as he never lost his ww belt, and won the middle weight belt with no fights between, just saying if you go by his logic.
Fair enough

That's what she said.

But this guy has GOT to give up that damned belt already.... geez..... come back and win it again if you ever really want a belt..... geez.....

You're talking about giving up a belt when it's only been three months since he last fought, let alone Tony who fought last month? Calm down.

I think we know what TS wants.....

niceballs-scrotum-stress-ball.gif

Bro these nuthuggers are projecting and calling you a nuthugger when they are nuthuggers and it's hilarious

He's fine, he's fine... look at that monster!

hqdefault.jpg

I've said it before, but I will never get over how shit his physique is here. Literally no muscle mass. looks like a 14 year old boy...then fast forward a few months...

I'm worried about Conor's marketing after being in the cage with 5+ full sized men . Goddard looked like he was chasing his child around.

Are people forgetting how many short notice fights Conor has accepted, or are people just conveniently choosing to ignore it?

Conor took on his toughest challenger, the best wrestler in the division, the boogieman who Conor was supposedly ducking, on short notice.

How can idiots still claim Conor ducks or cherry picks after that?

Conor has never once turned down a fight offer therefore Conor has never once ducked anyone

Send Conor the fight contract and Conor will fulfill the contract to end that fighters life

Again, remember,Conor is the one who took on Mendes on short notice - and a much bigger, nothing to lose, dangerous Nate Diaz on short notice.

Conor boxed Floyd in a freaking boxing match

Conor isn't afraid of any one

I love all these idiot trolls who have convinced themselves Conor is really afraid of a Tony Ferguson who was nearly KOd by Lando.

It's going to make their tears and breakdowns that much sweeter when Conor smokes Tony

Jon the goat could do coke 5 days a week and still beat the shit out of everyone, can Conor? Only time will tell.

Jon-Jones-Conor.jpg

ej6x0CJ.jpg

Are people forgetting how many short notice fights Conor has accepted, or are people just conveniently choosing to ignore it?

Conor took on his toughest challenger, the best wrestler in the division, the boogieman who Conor was supposedly ducking, on short notice.

How can idiots still claim Conor ducks or cherry picks after that?

Conor has never once turned down a fight offer therefore Conor has never once ducked anyone

Send Conor the fight contract and Conor will fulfill the contract to end that fighters life

Again, remember,Conor is the one who took on Mendes on short notice - and a much bigger, nothing to lose, dangerous Nate Diaz on short notice.

Conor boxed Floyd in a freaking boxing match

Conor isn't afraid of any one

I love all these idiot trolls who have convinced themselves Conor is really afraid of a Tony Ferguson who was nearly KOd by Lando.

It's going to make their tears and breakdowns that much sweeter when Conor smokes Tony

Nate was seen as the easiest fight out of the names being floated around at the time as a replacement. Skinny fat Cabo Nate.

I've said it before, but I will never get over how shit his physique is here. Literally no muscle mass. looks like a 14 year old boy...then fast forward a few months...

He's a midget without the Imaginary Lat Syndrome and puffed out chest

I think you may not understand how these fights came about. First Conner did not take Chad on short notice, as in Conner was in camp training for a fight, Chad was not. Chad took the fight on a couple weeks notice and used the time to cut weight. He was on a hunting trip and it took a couple days for him to even get the message.

Second Conner did not take Nate on short notice. He picked Nate because he thought he would be easy, again Conner was in camp training for a fight, Nate was on vacation drinking, came back cut weight and fought no camp.

These both favored Conner.

Conor actually has such perfect dimensions. The long lean body built for speed. Back and shoulder for punching. All though Conor has a thin waist which some speculate would make you weak to the body, which may or may not he true. No science behind it

no homo?

I'm worried his kid will have nightmares about Mayweather.

Watching you father being beaten by a superior man in a superior sport.

Floyd not going for the kill so it wasn't revenge for creed makes me respect him so much more.

And let me guess you're 6"2 225 and yoked?

Only on sherdog is a 5'9 168lb elite level athlete a midget

Nah only 6'4 and 190 pounds. I don't consider myself huge or walk around with ILS like Conor tho

Back