I'm worried about Conor's testosterone levels

RafaelDosSantos

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
T is proven to drop after fatherhood and after a loss, especially a TKO loss in front of millions

The ducking is the byproduct of tanked T levels as testosterone pushes one to take risks and compete

I don't think this Conor would be able to survive in the USADA era.

Trolling, but I'm okay with it.

You should really consider submitting this for review by a journal of medicine, Professor.

no worries, if he can get the De la Hoya fight, he takes it and will ride that check right out of ever fighting in the ufc again. He can take theses boxing call outs make huge money for little work and not feel like it hurts his standing in mma.

T is proven to drop after fatherhood and after a loss, especially a TKO loss in front of millions

The ducking is the byproduct of tanked T levels as testosterone pushes one to take risks and compete

I don't think this Conor would be able to survive in the USADA era.

Until Conor has turned down a fight, he has not EVER ducked anybody. Period. End of story. Deal with it.

no worries, if he can get the De la Hoya fight, he takes it and will ride that check right out of ever fighting in the ufc again. He can take theses boxing call outs make huge money for little work and not feel like it hurts his standing in mma.

It DEFINITELY hurts his standing in MMA. The guy is a joke now.

How high were you when you came up with this troll theory?

That's what she said.

But this guy has GOT to give up that damned belt already.... geez..... come back and win it again if you ever really want a belt..... geez.....

He's fine, he's fine... look at that monster!

hqdefault.jpg

It DEFINITELY hurts his standing in MMA. The guy is a joke now.

I agree, I said he thinks, not I think. I believe he thinks if he doesn’t defend a belt it’s always his. He goes on about being the only person to hold two belts at once. However, he has never defended a belt and lost a fight in between winning belts.
By his logic Gsp has a better claim as he never lost his ww belt, and won the middle weight belt with no fights between, just saying if you go by his logic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back