I'm watching MSM nightly news.

I like Matthews sometimes. Although, they should rename his show from, "Hardball with Chris Matthews" to, "Past Administration Ball Gargling with Chris Matthews".
There are some classic clips of Mathews getting owned by Sir Hitchens.

i'd watch fox news at 10oclock, strictly b/c i believe most of the stuff i watched from 8-10 was either fox or nbc, it depends really

after that, you really didn't have much to watch, so you go and watch eyewitness news at 11 then

When I used to watched the news, I would switch back and forth from CNN/MSNBC to FOX just to see how differently they would report the stories... and the narratives were so obvious, It was downright hilarious sometimes. I hope there's no one left that thinks any major MSM news is unbiased.

I did the same thing as the results were coming in on election/erection night and seeing the Hilary supporter tears vs the celebration of Trumpettes on the various stations was hilarious.

i remember growing up in the 80s and 90s, you always watched the 10oclock news.

and they just told you the news

that's it, no sensationalism, no nothing.

its really surreal how openly and shamelessly partisan all of the "news" is now. there is real journalism still going on, but its not easy to find.

I like Matthews sometimes. Although, they should rename his show from, "Hardball with Chris Matthews" to, "Past Administration Ball Gargling with Chris Matthews".
That guy is a great example of what is wrong with the whole incestuous narcissistic D.C. culture.

What a moron.

Back