I'm thinking about going to Red Lobster

O

Overtures

i haven't been to Red Lobster in about 10 years. There's one literally across the street from my house. I've been craving crab and shrimp and don't want to throw down $100 on a plate at a legit restaurant.

Should I go to this American institution from my childhood, or will I be disappointed!?

What's the menu like? I can walk there so I might go midday and get shnockered.

Ultimate Feast is the only way to go.

IMG_2953.JPG

I always liked it. Their Caesar Salad, and biscuits are good as well as their clam chowder.

Ive never been - Mostly because I'm afraid of eating cheap seafood where there is no ocean. I know nicer establishments fly the goods in, so its somewhat fresh- What is it about this place that im missing - am I just being a snob?

I made a thread about my first trip not long ago. It was pretty good but like was previously stated the biscuits alone are worth it

Make sure to ask for extra biscuits to go. Usually they'll just give them to you :eek::eek::eek:

For real though, those biscuits are the best in the game.Seafood isn't bad either.

if you can walk there, you can crawl home after tons of food and dranks
by all means, go there now
report back to us

This red lobster joint seems to get a lot of mayberry action. Should i fly to the usa to go?

My son wanted to go there for his birthday this month (Feb) and they had lobster-fest going on.

It's VERY not bad. Worth it IMHO.
And get some biscuits to go fam!

Red Lobster was our monthly "fine dining" experience as a kid, and we all looked forward to it. Good to hear it still kicks ass.

Back