I'm thinking about a vacation in Europe next year. Where to go?

Italy is way cheaper than london imo. Just don't eat in the tourist parts. A good coffee, cappuccino was about 1.50 euros where the locals drank but 5 euros in the main squares. When i went to rome i was getting 2 course meals and a jug of house wine for 10 - 12 euros.

Italian food is supposed to be great. They really know how to enjoy food.

The British. Well. Did I mention Italian food is meant to be great?

Stay away from England until the Spring and Summer, and watch the weather closely. Our strength is our countryside.

England actually has stints of decent weather and some nice beaches.

London is both unmissable and a bit overrated. I'd recommend staying around Leicester Square for a few days and then explore the southern countryside by car, or go to places like the Peak District...

I'd recommend taking a car around the Isle of Wight, though it's quite isolated from the rest of the UK and crossing the Solent is expensive...

I'm actually thinking about taking a city break somewhere in Europe for four days. I'm torn between Norway, Switzerland, Croatia, Czech Republic and Germany...

Probably sometime in May right before tourist season begins. Would that be a good time to visit Italy for example?
Absolutely, more to the end of May because it can rain a lot during the spring so think about that. The thing about Italy is that it will always be full of tourists. Specially places like Rome, Venice and Pisa. May is much better than August but don't expect to be empty.

IMO Rome and Florence are essential for a first visit. Most beautiful and historical cities in Italy. (I'm not particularly fan of Venice but that's just my opinion, I know people that love it.)

Absolutely, more to the end of May because it can rain a lot during the spring so think about that. The thing about Italy is that it will always be full of tourists. Specially places like Rome, Venice and Pisa. May is much better than August but don't expect to be empty.

IMO Rome and Florence are essential for a first visit. Most beautiful and historical cities in Italy. (I'm not particularly fan of Venice but that's just my opinion, I know people that love it.)

Oh yeah. If I go to Italy I will definitely visit Florence. As I mentioned in my first post, when I played Assassin's Creed 2 it took place in several cities in Italy and I've been dying to go ever since.

My high school friend went to Venice as part of her college course and stayed in Venice. She said they had to do a lot of walking but the city and food were top notch.

And I don't tourists, technically I am one too, right? Besides its kind of cool to run into people from different countries and get some ideas on where to visit in their cities.

Oh yeah. If I go to Italy I will definitely visit Florence. As I mentioned in my first post, when I played Assassin's Creed 2 it took place in several cities in Italy and I've been dying to go ever since.

My high school friend went to Venice as part of her college course and stayed in Venice. She said they had to do a lot of walking but the city and food were top notch.

And I don't tourists, technically I am one too, right? Besides its kind of cool to run into people from different countries and get some ideas on where to visit in their cities.
You'll hate tourists when you get there and all you see is this lmao

d085aad21bd1c028ae895949cbba9c11f79c06dd02d1c6b71b5d69fdd9ee4125.jpg

Are they into that shit in Germany or are you just being a typical Sherdog smart ass?

i've been with a few german chicks, and neither was into that lol. more of an outdated stereotype.

i've been with a few german chicks, and neither was into that lol. more of an outdated stereotype.

I never even heard of that until homeboy mentioned it. Now that's all I've been thinking about LOL

Switzerland. Its beautiful.

I have only been to 2 countries in Europe, which are Switzerland and England. Switzerland is so clean and beautiful, the air is amazing there, its just so fresh.

Switzerland. Its beautiful.

I have only been to 2 countries in Europe, which are Switzerland and England. Switzerland is so clean and beautiful, the air is amazing there, its just so fresh.

Heard the same thing about Switzerland from 3 or 4 different folks who've been there. Definitely on my bucket list

For food: Greece
For women: Poland
For attractions: Who gives a shit about specific attractions? Go out in nature for some hiking if you want to see beauty. Most European countries have beautiful nature. Poland and Greece included.

If you include Anatolia, then Turkey has the best food, the best women and cool attractions ;)

Heard the same thing about Switzerland from 3 or 4 different folks who've been there. Definitely on my bucket list
Yeah its a really nice country, you would love it for sure. The hotel we stayed in was 3 stars and not expensive.. but once we got inside I was shocked because it was like a 5 star hotel and the food and everything was top class.

The air in Switzerland is different than any place I ever been to in my life, its so fresh and pure, it really my lungs feel open.

I would love to go again, I haven't been abroad for over 9 years

For food: Greece
For women: Poland
For attractions: Who gives a shit about specific attractions? Go out in nature for some hiking if you want to see beauty. Most European countries have beautiful nature. Poland and Greece included.

Which part of Greece cuh? Of course I'd want to see Athens but anywhere else?

Polish women really that fine? I know some of the models are but you're everyday Polish woman?

Which part of Greece cuh? Of course I'd want to see Athens but anywhere else?

Polish women really that fine? I know some of the models are but you're everyday Polish woman?

Just a tip you should avoid touristy places if you want to pick up a lot of women. Athens is definitely the place to avoid and certainly many of the greek Islands also. I would stay on mainland Greece. Preveza, Patras and Kalamata (Which is close to Sparta :D).

Yes, the Polish girls are pretty cute and more importantly approachable. But keep in mind that the morning after pill is hard to get in Poland, so you might want to bring some <45><45><45>

italy is my favorite place. Don't sleep on Slovenia or the Czech republic.

tbf English is pretty common all around Europe. I grew up in Germany for example and I got by without ever learning German (Retard that I am)

Germany's an amazing place btw. I always wanted to move back there but obviously, second thoughts nowadays

Not so much in France or Italy. At least in my experience. Maybe it depends though.

Mate you should go to Deptford, London. Best place in the whole of Europe.

Ibiza? I learned from internet videos that hot internet models walk the beach fully nude in front of many beach goers.

Just a tip you should avoid touristy places if you want to pick up a lot of women. Athens is definitely the place to avoid and certainly many of the greek Islands also. I would stay on mainland Greece. Preveza, Patras and Kalamata (Which is close to Sparta :D).

Yes, the Polish girls are pretty cute and more importantly approachable. But keep in mind that the morning after pill is hard to get in Poland, so you might want to bring some <45><45><45>
Nafplio GOAT city

Back