I'm thinking about a vacation in Europe next year. Where to go?

I agree with other posters that Amsterdam, Madrid, San Sebastian are all fun places. Might be hard to meet ladies in San Sebastian, but you should have no trouble in Amsterdam or Madrid.

For women: England (no language barrier).

tbf English is pretty common all around Europe. I grew up in Germany for example and I got by without ever learning German (Retard that I am)

Germany's an amazing place btw. I always wanted to move back there but obviously, second thoughts nowadays

tbf English is pretty common all around Europe. I grew up in Germany for example and I got by without ever learning German (Retard that I am)

Germany's an amazing place btw. I always wanted to move back there but obviously, second thoughts nowadays

Yeah this girl I know went to Germany a few years ago and had nothing but good things to say about it. I've even had a few Army buddies who were stationed there and they had no complaints either.

I agree with other posters that Amsterdam, Madrid, San Sebastian are all fun places. Might be hard to meet ladies in San Sebastian, but you should have no trouble in Amsterdam or Madrid.

I really want to go to Amsterdam but I keep thinking i might be too old for it now. I still like to have fun but I'm usually wiped out by 2am especially if I've had a few drinks and smoke

Madrid would be a good option but I've heard more about Barcelona so far on here. Which would you prefer out of the two: Barcelona or Madrid? Well, if you've been to both that is

Yeah hes american all the bitches will be his (yes i envy you yanks)

Fucking hate western europe. if i go around germany telling im finnish ,all the women be like "yuck your finnish you guys just get drunk and stab each other with knives all day long"

But here comes the yank and its like "your so exotic and romantic and shit"

(i usually like americans btw)

Haha, this is so true. As an American, I had lots of success with German chicks. I love going there to visit the country in general.

Okay, I'm a Brit living about 90 minutes from London.

I've done the Eiffel Tower once. Wouldn't go back. Incredibly overrated. Paris I've spent a lot of time in. Always felt nervous and unsafe there . It isnt as good as it looks in the films. Rarely felt the same in London.

Italy is on our 'to go to ' list. Supposed to be expensive , as is London. If you decide on London you can get better deals on hotels outside central London and commute in on the Underground...

France is a shithole, wouldn't visit for free.
Italy is highly reccomendable though. Better weather, great food and friendly locals.

I really want to go to Amsterdam but I keep thinking i might be too old for it now. I still like to have fun but I'm usually wiped out by 2am especially if I've had a few drinks and smoke

Madrid would be a good option but I've heard more about Barcelona so far on here. Which would you prefer out of the two: Barcelona or Madrid? Well, if you've been to both that is

I had a ton of fun in Amsterdam and I was in my early 30's. Went with a friend for about two weeks. We trained at Vos gym weeknights. Met some locals that worked at the bars who would take us out and introduced us to people. It was awesome. Also everyone speaks English very well.

I never made it to Barcelona, but Madrid seemed to have a lot of cool places to visit. Was only there 3 days, but had a lot of fun. Had some fun hipster type bars as well as cool museums and places to eat.

San Sebastian is beautiful, but seemed the most touristy of these three places. Like, lots of 'older' folks and families. Tons of places to eat though... The whole downtown area has tapas styles bars that you can just walk between having small glasses of wine or beer with small plates of food. Hop along going to each one to try different specialties at each place. I did find some smaller dive bars in the old market part of town (can't remember there name). Its the Basque region of Spain and there were some riot police and protests going on while we were there but we never felt unsafe.

Only places I would even consider are the Visegrad countries for obvious reasons.

Brother Numsi: The European Tour

I would go to Italy for the food and attractions. Spain and Portugal are also worth it and I believe much cheaper. What time of the year are you planing to go? That's an important detail.

Okay, I'm a Brit living about 90 minutes from London.

I've done the Eiffel Tower once. Wouldn't go back. Incredibly overrated. Paris I've spent a lot of time in. Always felt nervous and unsafe there . It isnt as good as it looks in the films. Rarely felt the same in London.

Italy is on our 'to go to ' list. Supposed to be expensive , as is London. If you decide on London you can get better deals on hotels outside central London and commute in on the Underground...

Italy is way cheaper than london imo. Just don't eat in the tourist parts. A good coffee, cappuccino was about 1.50 euros where the locals drank but 5 euros in the main squares. When i went to rome i was getting 2 course meals and a jug of house wine for 10 - 12 euros.

Go to the UK.
See how shithole looks like.
Come here to share.

I would go to Italy for the food and attractions. Spain and Portugal are also worth it and I believe much cheaper. What time of the year are you planing to go? That's an important detail.

Probably sometime in May right before tourist season begins. Would that be a good time to visit Italy for example?

France is a shithole, wouldn't visit for free.
Italy is highly reccomendable though. Better weather, great food and friendly locals.

Damn. Looking like Italy is taking the lead

Damn shame what has happened to The City of Lights.

Back