'I'm the victim,' says female teacher who had sex with high school student.

uppercutbus

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/10/20/iowa-teacher-sex-student-dr-phil/92447690/

Mary Beth Haglin was charged in July with sexual exploitation by a teacher. . . Haglin was fired from her teaching position and now works as a stripper using the name “Bambi.”

- Has full, anything goes sex with underage student multiple times.

- Lenient sentance, only charged with exploitation (not rape), no jail time etc.

- Pleads not guilty, blaming the victim for her actions.

- Claims she can't get a fair trial locally due to pre-trial publicity, goes on daytime TV to publicize her case.

Did you learn anything at school today Timmy?

tVK4WSp.gif

"What you looking for pussy wise here in Cedar Crapids?"

"I feel like I am the victim,” Haglin said on the Dr. Phil show, citing the student's intelligence and “elevated vocabulary” as part of the seduction.

“Trust me, it’s not difficult to be a caring boyfriend. Especially to someone as magnificent as you,” the student texted Haglin, according to the show.

<[analyzed}>

She sent the student naked pictures, some graphic, which he shared with his friends.

“You have got to be dumber than a box of rocks to share naked pictures with a 17-year-old boy,” Dr. Phil McGraw said about halfway through the show.
<bball2>

Haglin was fired from her teaching position and now works as a stripper using the name “Bambi.”

<mma4>

why does the student look like a 25 year old who chews tobacco and works on a dairy farm?

oh nvm its it iowa, of course

LOL, victim claims should be a monetized instrument sold on the exchanges. Futures would be going through the roof right now.

Last edited:
This is what real "rape culture" looks like. Male victims don't matter and the system and society simply don't give a fuck.

Reverse the genders and the male teacher would be locked up for at least a decade.

Hey, I heard you missed us, we're back! I brought my pencil. Gimme something to write on, man.

The student wasn't underage. It wasn't statutory rape. She's only being charged based on an Iowa law that says teachers can't have sex with students - even those at the age of consent.

Personally, I think she should be fired and barred from teaching. But not charged criminally.

The student wasn't underage. It wasn't statutory rape. She's only being charged based on an Iowa law that says teachers can't have sex with students - even those at the age of consent.

Personally, I think she should be fired and barred from teaching. But not charged criminally.

Yeh, I agree. In the UK the teacher would be fired and shamed a bit if the student was of legal age. Wouldn't work in the profession again. They shouldn't face criminal charges imo, unless there's more to it.

At least she's taking her new job seriously

By teacher standards she's a 9 and I'd be the luckiest teenage boy in high school to be fucking that daily but not sure I'd pull out too much change to see her work the pole.

This is what real "rape culture" looks like. Male victims don't matter and the system and society simply don't give a fuck.

Reverse the genders and the male teacher would be locked up for at least a decade.
I don't think this guy was some poor victim but I do agree about the double standard. This boy clearly was enjoying the experience but if the genders were reversed and some young girl came onto a male teacher as in this case I would bet the male teacher gets a more severe punishment.

There's gotta be a way I could take advantage of this "it's not my fault" movement. Welcome to the age of irresponsibility...

I don't think this guy was some poor victim but I do agree about the double standard. This boy clearly was enjoying the experience but if the genders were reversed and some young girl came onto a male teacher as in this case I would bet the male teacher gets a more severe punishment.

He was a victim. That is why we have laws against it.

But yeah, imagine the backlash if a male teacher blamed a young girl for coming onto him and claimed to be the victim. lol, he would get lynched.
\

edit: didn't know he was 18. The punishment seems to fit the crime.

"At the time, she was 23 and the student was 17."

t9fgyb.png

Back