Im surprised Colby doesnt get more love on here

toronto1994

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Though a little undersized for sherdog standards he is proving himself to be the ultimate sherbro

I dont really care bout his heel persona thing. I dont get butthurt by that stuff. I just havent seen anything he has done as that impressive.

I'm a big Colby fan. Dude is hilarious. He's obviously also a smart guy just trying to promote himself, can see it in his eyes.

Too many nerds on Sherdog got Star Wars spoiled thanks to Colby.

I'm Colby's Dad, and I've completely lost control of him.

He's so cheesy and full of himself that if he had dark hair and an accent he could be Brazilian, which is ironic because he hates them.

I'm a big Colby fan. Dude is hilarious. He's obviously also a smart guy just trying to promote himself, can see it in his eyes.

Does it really take someone being "smart" to act like an inbred in order to attract inbred fans?

I thought it just took a lot less self respect than the average human should have

Strip the most unoriginal/juvenile heel act of all time and his signature is only two things:

1. The guy who unimpressively outstruck Maia once
2. The crybaby who called the cops for a boomerang

Live up the 15 minutes ha.

He doesn't want love. His schtick is to try to gain notoriety through being a total dick. He is very transparent.

He put out Star Wars spoilers?

Thats actually hilarious.

<{outtahere}>

And Infinity War spoilers. He pinned those Tweets.

S5v458C.png

He's so cheesy and full of himself that if he had dark hair and an accent he could be italian, which is ironic because he hates them.
There, fixed.

Never knew Colby hates italian ppl <o>

I dont really care bout his heel persona thing. I dont get butthurt by that stuff. I just havent seen anything he has done as that impressive.
Smashed kim and beat Maia handily, come on man

I gotta agree with this... His fights are boring as fuck, and it would be sweet if his exciting fight game matched his controversial social media game.

Thats MMA in 2018 though.

<1>

He plays the role of "Ultimate Douche" pretty well.

His heel act is embarrassingly unfunny, he called the cops because he got Werdumeranged, he got guillotined by Warley Alves and his signature win is marginally outstriking K1 Maia

Miss me with this Covington shit, imo he's not a legit contender he's just a top 10 guy who talked himself up enough he got to cut the line

I don't think he has much of a shot at beating RDA but if he does I'll definitely start giving a shit. That would be a big deal to me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back